Red Dwarf Lister Cos

Drac

Sr Member
Hi all I am currently seeking bits for a lister outfit, started getting bits for the leather jacket already but im wondering if anyone has some info on the shirt he wears in sum episodes:

listers-costumes-13s.jpg

Any clues will be great thanks guys :D

**EDIT** - Also does anyone know which brand of jacket Lister wore in Series 3? hard to find the right style cheers :D

Last edited:
The only thing I know is that you used to be able to buy very similar shirts in Army surplus shops. They looked very much like they were tie dyed albeit in muted colours.

The shirt was available to buy as it stands, but I have trouble finding it, It also sports writing down the side which is printed thanks.

Not sure about the shirt. It does look like a black one with bleach painted onto it though so it could easily be recreated. Funnily enough I had my picture taken with a screen used Kryten Costume today. I also took loads of photos of his costume (then I got told I was not allowed to take photos for copyright reasons). But I had already taken what I needed and I was thinking of doing a Kryten costume at some stage. The costume in question is at the Robot Exhibition In Durham that's currently running..Seeing as your in Yorkshire it's not too far either :)

Yeah someone suggested bleach but I know it exists somewhere, they used it in season X also. Sounds like you had fun then, shame would love to see the pics, lucky you though :D:thumbsup

Not sure about the shirt. It does look like a black one with bleach painted onto it though so it could easily be recreated. Funnily enough I had my picture taken with a screen used Kryten Costume today. I also took loads of photos of his costume (then I got told I was not allowed to take photos for copyright reasons). But I had already taken what I needed and I was thinking of doing a Kryten costume at some stage. The costume in question is at the Robot Exhibition In Durham that's currently running..Seeing as your in Yorkshire it's not too far either :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back