Rambo, First Blood costume

Hey guys!!

I finished the base for the m60 last week. I'm gonna make the bipod and the details on the gun tomorrow! I hope to show you more this weekend!!

DSC03279-1.jpg

Greets, Geert

Looking good Geert :)

This costume is amazing ;)

Its almost complete buddy, Ive made a revision though, it will now be a "Mitch" (one of the Deputies) costume, as the size is for a medium buid guy and not thick set. Not long till I get the final few pieces then I will post pics of the costume in situ.

Its almost complete buddy, Ive made a revision though, it will now be a "Mitch" (one of the Deputies) costume, as the size is for a medium buid guy and not thick set. Not long till I get the final few pieces then I will post pics of the costume in situ.

This picture isnt great, will do some more later on in the week. I also have screen accurate gloves and water canteen to come.

GetAttachment.jpg

gshtrhtrh.jpg

copjacket2-1.jpg

copjacket1-1.jpg

Last edited:
This is great Raven!! Is it complete now except voor the gloves and water canteen??

I updated my m60 with a litte bipod made out of mdf. It's not really perfect, but it's for the look and not really to lend on.

Here are the pics:

DSC03288-1.jpg

DSC03289.jpg

DSC03290.jpg

DSC03291.jpg

The gun only needs some details now, but that's not a big deal.

I hope you like it!!

Greets, Geert

This is great Raven!! Is it complete now except voor the gloves and water canteen??

I updated my m60 with a litte bipod made out of mdf. It's not really perfect, but it's for the look and not really to lend on.

Here are the pics:

DSC03288-1.jpg

DSC03289.jpg

DSC03290.jpg

I hope you like it!!

Greets, Geert

Geert,
Your M60 GPMG looks amazing!!!!!
Im also waiting for the screen accuate chest badge, hat badge, and brown under dress jacket to arrive, they should all be with me hopefully and in situ within the next two weeks!

Last edited:
Some more stuff to my collection arrived today, just waiting on the cap badge, boots, and brown dress underjacket.

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

inn.jpg

ojnmojnuh.jpg

Last edited:

Here are the pics:

DSC03288-1.jpg

DSC03289.jpg

DSC03290.jpg

DSC03291.jpg

I hope you like it!!

Greets, Geert

Geert,
Is the M60 painted yet?

And here's finally the finished m60, but remember it still needs some details!

I can't wait for the bullets to arrive. It's gonna be a 120 centimeters-long belt....

DSC03339.jpg

I hope you guys are satisfied!!

Greets, Geert

And here's finally the finished m60, but remember it still needs some details!

I can't wait for the bullets to arrive. It's gonna be a 120 centimeters-long belt....

DSC03339.jpg

I hope you guys are satisfied!!

Greets, Geert

Looks good Geert,
Give the wood a few more coats, maybe black laquer paint might be better? Still looks the business though. :)

Mines all done! Not 100% screen accurate with some VERY minor differences on some small things, but you would never know ;). Bring on the next project. I have the M60 and bandoleer look in the pipeline as we speak, but was wondering if I should do a Trautman, and a Kern (Chief of State Police), as well. :)

P310309_1643_02.jpg

P310309_1642.jpg

P310309_1641_01.jpg

P310309_1640_01.jpg

Looks good Geert,
Give the wood a few more coats, maybe black laquer paint might be better? Still looks the business though. :)

Mines all done! Not 100% screen accurate with some VERY minor differences on some small things, but you would never know ;). Bring on the next project. I have the M60 and bandoleer look in the pipeline as we speak, but was wondering if I should do a Trautman, and a Kern (Chief of State Police), as well. :)

P310309_1643_02.jpg

P310309_1642.jpg

P310309_1641_01.jpg

P310309_1640_01.jpg

Im off to Hope BC Canada in two months to visit all the filming locations, as well as helping two friends who make this documentary, finish one last installment. I cant wait, as i will be treading the same earth as Sly Stallone did some 27 years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc7pMuaku1o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1YtClq1-T0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0mqEtuSh_I

wow that M60 is looking pretty cool cant believe its all made out of wood minus a few bolts LOL crazyness but it looks good

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back