PIC HEAVY My first build. Halo reach concept design- commando noble 1

Hi guys ! this is not my first post but it is my first build and its my halo reach concept build for Carter, love the actual character so i wanted to do my own thing and see what i could do, this is all free hand work and i didnt use any pep files or anything ! which was a challenge on some parts ! but its all worth the work on any build !
col 917.JPGcol 919.JPGcol 928.JPGcol 929.JPGcol 932.JPGcol 933.JPGcol 939.JPGcol 941.JPGcol 942.JPGcol 947.JPGcol 950.JPG
From the pics above the helmet is made from a cardboard which is pretty tough stuff and i have fibreglass and resined the helmet as you do :)
col 1005.JPGcol 1006.JPGcol 1009.JPGcol 1010.JPGcol 1011.JPGcol 1012.JPGcol 1018.JPGcol 1015.JPGcol 1016.JPGcol 1028.JPGcol 1029.JPGcol 1030.JPGcol 1031.JPG I went through so many different types of paint to get a the colour i was looking for and i think i may have found it as you can see in the few last pictures, possibly going to do my future armour in this colour!
I will have a few more updates on this to show everyone but for now i hoped you liked it , please give me back your thoughts and opinions as they will be much appreciated and feel free to ask any questions :)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back