Phoenix Con. 2009

ONE END

So I took My son to his first con. & he had a blast!

Can't wait until next time!

He loved the Troopers!
PhoenixCon09002.jpg

One of his Heroes Spidey!
PhoenixCon09003.jpg

Joker creeped out my son.
PhoenixCon09004.jpg

PhoenixCon09006.jpg

PhoenixCon09007.jpg

Then there was Saturday, we only were there for about two hours, My son got his toy and was done with the con @ this point...
He's still asking if were going to get in our costumes and go back to the "conicon"... he has a hard time saying "comic"

PhoenixCon09009.jpg

PhoenixCon09010.jpg

PhoenixCon09014.jpg

PhoenixCon09016.jpg

PhoenixCon09020.jpg

PhoenixCon09023.jpg

PhoenixCon09025.jpg

PhoenixCon09026.jpg

Lucky as the Esurance Girl.
PhoenixCon09036.jpg

PhoenixCon09038.jpg

PhoenixCon09042.jpg

PhoenixCon09045.jpg

PhoenixCon09047.jpg

PhoenixCon09052.jpg

PhoenixCon09053.jpg

PhoenixCon09055.jpg

Last but not least My son he was jumping into and posing for other peoples pics...
PhoenixCon09056.jpg

That long-haired jedi needs to seriously do a super accurate Qui-Gon. He looks just like Liam Neeson.

Looks like you had a blast taking your son to the Con too. What a cool dad!

Last edited:
Great pics, looks like you had a good time. Dressing up is so much more fun when everyone gets in on the action. Some *ahem* tight costumes there. And a really cracking Qui-Gon Jinn too, and a Dan Ackroyd...

You've got that boy off to a great start to join the rest of us geeks in the future.:D Seriously, good stuff. The female snake-eyes is kind of amusing.

Love it. I just wish your girl was MY girl. :)

What did you use for the head wrap?

She's a keeper that's for sure!
Bought an extra Lycra shirt and sewed it up.

Thanks everyone! Yeah My son is wanting some very specific costumes in the future so at least he has direction... I just can't wait until he can help make them! He's only 3 1/2 years old so as he get's older he's going to be epic!

Last edited:
I have to say your wife or girlfriend is pretty damn hot in that outfit. Your costume is really well done! Did you ever speak or just use hand gestures to "talk". I saw a Snake Eyes at the SDCC this year and he was mute the whole time. It kinda makes the costume.

Brad

I have to say your wife or girlfriend is pretty damn hot in that outfit. Your costume is really well done! Did you ever speak or just use hand gestures to "talk". I saw a Snake Eyes at the SDCC this year and he was mute the whole time. It kinda makes the costume.

Brad

Thanks!
I'm quite happy with how she looks in that suit as well!

Well then you didn't see me @ SDCC I have a hard time not talking... You saw my other friend.
and I had to talk this time because my son was there... I want to learn sign language...

Looks like the little guy had a great time- you may be surprised how long he remembers that day- magical things like that stick with you when you are a kid. I remember meeting HR Pufnstuff at Six Flags over Texas in the late 60's when I was 7 lyears old ike it was yesterday.

Everyone @ the con looked great!

I agree, I'm excited for him to have the chance to do this with me and have all the cool costumes @ his fingertips if he wants them.

I hope that when ever the locals here in the Valley go out they will send a shout out my way as I will be doing this to the ones that I'm running into because I would like to meet you and the more the merrier...

So hit me up if your in the AZ.

AZ Spidey was a really Great guy with a fantastic outfit , My daugther played a female Joker at the con and was very happy to get a couple of pics with Spidey.
Snakeyes was one cool costume and Mrs. snakeyes :love need I say more.

Hey thanks I was fun seeing the reaction everyone had towards my costume. Let me know if you have any pics of myself that I dont already have. Id like to post them all on my myspace in the comic con folder.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back