Pepper Potts Rescue - Invincible Iron Man (Pep Files Anyone?)

Really? That's amazing. I wish I had the talent for working on something like that. I'm glad people are working on it though! I would love to see your end result when you finish it. Even if it's in a while!

The files ill be working on are going to be based off the newer rescue armor from invincible ironman #25... My wife was more of a fan of that armor plus I like the helmet much better.

I remember 7sinzz | RPF sent me some files in june of an uncomplete armor, they might be what you're looking for. I started converting them for foam, and still have to finish.

frontcolor.jpg

backcolor.jpg

classical Pepakura :
iron man female chest plate made and unfolded by Eirth.pdo
iron man female back plate made and unfolded by Eirth.pdo
iron man female cod plate made and unfolded by Eirth.pdo
I've lost the unfolded foreamr...

Foam version in progress :
iron woman forearm made by Eirth.pdo
iron woman cod made by Eirth.pdo

Those are the ones I was talking about. I am starting one for my girl in November

The files ill be working on are going to be based off the newer rescue armor from invincible ironman #25... My wife was more of a fan of that armor plus I like the helmet much better.

I agree, that's exactly how I feel. The old armor is cool, but I much prefer the newer armor.

Also, msleeper, I thought the same exact thing myself. It's odd, isn't it?

I agree, that's exactly how I feel. The old armor is cool, but I much prefer the newer armor.

Also, msleeper, I thought the same exact thing myself. It's odd, isn't it?

I have started the model but I just have the shin done .. I have to finish my clone trooper before I can start back on it. ill keep you posted.

I'm really excited to see how this turns out! I'd love to eventually have an Iron Man armor for myself and a Rescue armor my wife!

That's precisely why this forum is so awesome. All the amazing people willing to help! Thanks guys, I appreciate it loads and loads.

Oh yay! I would love to have someone else be working on Rescue at the same time. We could totally share our progress! If you like to that is. I find that kind of thing fun.

JFcustom brought me to this thread (after posting one of my own without knowing this one was here) since I was asking about Pepakura files for this suit as well. I am in the process of making an Iron Man Mark VII suit for someone else, and I think it would be badass if I also got started on the Rescue armor for myself. :lol

It's very exciting to see that there could potentially be at least 3 people working on the Rescue suit at the same time. It makes me want to get started right away! :D

JFcustom brought me to this thread (after posting one of my own without knowing this one was here) since I was asking about Pepakura files for this suit as well. I am in the process of making an Iron Man Mark VII suit for someone else, and I think it would be badass if I also got started on the Rescue armor for myself. :lol

It's very exciting to see that there could potentially be at least 3 people working on the Rescue suit at the same time. It makes me want to get started right away! :D

Oh wow! That would be amazing and a lot of fun! I want to get started soon myself! Hahaha.

Fantastic guys. I'll be watching this thread with great interest. Can anybody convert the files that jf posted into foam? The guy that made them over on the 405th threw towel in on this project due to other commitments. Those few parts were all he ever made. I think they're a great foundation though.

Im working on it now, but it takes time, as I have to test the pieces to see if they work as a foam version.

Hope to post them soon, as I need to start working on this version for Halloween

That's great news deelite. Look forward to seeing your progress. Keep us updated. I'm pretty quick with foam now so if anybody would like some help testing the files out, let me know.

Last edited:
I am building my GF's rescue armor in time for Halloween (I hope, times tickin'.)
I'll post photo's afterwards and try to explain my patterns. I had to free hand pretty much everything on it.

Sorry for not many photos before hand, I don't do well making WIP stuff.

So, I'm giving up on trying to turn those PEP files into a foam version. I have no reference picture to work from since these are custom designs.

If anyone else can take a crack at it, please do. It's way too hard on my end to do so and I have to complete two other costumes to spend my time trying to make the pieces fit to foam.

I'm just going to take the current Mark III male foam templates and modify them.

The female cod and forearm pieces linked are already for foam, but the rest unfortunately will have to be taken from the male iron foam templates.

Sorry for the delay on my part! I'm in nursing school, so sometimes I just mysteriously disappear :) I am also working on making two other costumes! Sango from Inuyasha, which I'm making her armor out of styrofoam and fabric, and then Iron Chick, which is a clothing version of Iron Man. I'll show you her when I finish!

Deelite - Good try! Sorry it gave you such trouble! D:

This Rescue.
If only we could obtain these files and have them modified. I wish I was skilled or could pay someone to do it. I guess this is what happens when you start something new!

This Rescue.
If only we could obtain these files and have them modified. I wish I was skilled or could pay someone to do it. I guess this is what happens when you start something new![/QUOTE]

Did I miss something? How to download this file?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back