Pepakura Request: Predator Bios?

cayman shen

Master Member
Anyone want to do a fella a solid? :angel I have the standard generic Bio pep that's floating around, but it's VERY undersized and not terribly accurate. I know some are far too complex to pep (Celtic), but anyone want to take on P1, maybe Ram from P2, Scar, Wolf, or the Falconer from the new movie? I think the Falconer would be expecially easy in pep because it's so angular.

Ref pics can be provided if anyone feels like they'd want to tackle one or more of these. You'd be my new best friend and a god at thehunterslair...

Well, sizing can be handled in Pepakura Designer, but accuracy is another issue... Actually, I'd love to see some Pred Pep as well, especially P1.

Yeah, I could have even resized the pieces on a copier, but the accuracy is pretty meh. No offense to the original creator, I'm just pretty excited about Predators and looking for something more accurate.

Check the link in my signature for the first one ;)
the new predator from predators (2nd picture) is still in development.

2010-05-22_1349.png

predators_linehelmet.jpg

I might just have to grab that Predator file for my son, once I know how to use Pepakura of course. $15 is not a bad price for a pattern to be honest.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back