Pendleton sweater from The Big Lebowski...

Prop-Maker

If, for some crazy reason, someone on this forum was still trying to figure out where that sweater came from... it's an old Pendleton Cowhichan sweater. Check ebay for "Lebowski sweater" and you should find it. Accept nothing but brown and tan variations. Orange looks close, but it's not exact. The blue just looks plain wrong. Here's reference pics of the one I just scored in XL from the auction.

000_0023_021.JPG

000_0009_032.JPG

I'll post my own pics when I get it.

- EDIT -
I'm on the search for those parachute pants or whatever he wore and the sandals. I'm thinking they're probably older Burkinstocks. I know his sunglasses are, more than likely, blu-blockers. Halloween costume, here I come.

I always thought the sunglasses looked more like old Vuarnet glasses from the eighties.

Just looked and didn't see any blublockers that looked the part. Even vintage.

lebowski2-721891.jpg

glass.jpg

I'm curious. Is that sweater cotton or wool? I ask because it looks cotton but pendleton almost exclusively made wool products (clothes, blankets, etc.)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back