Captain America Costume from The First Avenger Movie

Actually since Dave (universal designs) has the marvel license, and this looks like it is more of a leather type suit, I wouldn't be surprised if he is making Cap riding suits ,,,huh Dave????? :)

:D I guess thats a no lol. Perfect match,,, does he have a bike in the new film? anyone heard? Dave I know you have some filthy details but i'm sure your can't say anything yet, looking forward to whats might be coming then.

Something about the helmet bothers me...I'd personally like to see a bit of a flair on the helmet.

Other than that, I love this.

Something about the helmet bothers me...I'd personally like to see a bit of a flair on the helmet.

Other than that, I love this.

reminds me of this costume
CaptainAmerica_Reborn_01_SecondPrinting.jpg

yeah, i feel like its missing its wings tho. if they threw these ones on there, i think that would look pretty sweet.

I'm really looking forward to see what people will be doing with this design. But I'm betting a lot of people will hold off until we see test shots of the fabricated suit. Even though this tells us a lot about the suit, there is a lot that we won't know until we see some shot of a made suit.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back