N7:Armour Templates/Patterns & Prop Codex

Narayas

Narayas_armory_header_julianbeek_nl.jpg

Is your home world being invaded by Reapers? Has Sovereign husked up your friends? Join the Systems Alliance Military today, and take Earth back! Due to the War effort on Earth, new recruits are required to self assemble their gear. Download your templates from the extranet here.

--Narayas

Narayas_armory_julianbeek_nl.jpg

Very nice! Very detailed explanation on how to use and scale the templates. Can't wait for the rest of the pieces to be released!

Nice! I get asked for these all the time, but all my templates were hand drawn. I'll be sure to pass along this info to other builders.

Finally got around to getting the PSDs edited. I'm gonna take them to a print shop and get them printed on one big piece of paper rather than having to slice it up and fit it into normal sheets.

Definitely the best N7 templates around!

Curse you for putting these up!

I have so much to do and so many unfinished projects you have to go ahead and make me want to start yet another one. Why do you do this?

(seriously thanks for putting these up I love your work)

The templates are working out great so far... Much easier to scale in photoshop than I feared, since I don't have a lot of photoshop experience. Thanks for the detailed instructions, and looking forward to the rest of the templates.

wow... blink, blink, blink...

Do moar!!!

These are incredible and are going to be what I use to build my friend and I some ME armor! Thank you!

* goes off to download this * * adds it to list of future things to do *

These look great thanks for all your hard work

Last edited:
Some pictures of the cut patterns :) I have been building two sets for me and a friend for some weeks but having some trouble with the patterns... Hopefully this will help us a lot! Mainly the gauntles that we have build about 5 differente types hehe.

IMG20120324211922.png

IMG20120324211556.png

IMG20120324211931.png

I was not prepared for so much positive feedback, thanks guys! :D I really appreciate it. This certainly makes the time I spend on it.. well.. well spend! I would love to track all the builds that use my templates, so make sure to send me a link of your build once it hits the forums.

@Dzym
I giggled a bit of excitement when I saw your pictures. Thanks for sharing! It's great to see that the scaling system works.

Also, as promised. I have published more templates for you to download. I have added the following templates; Biceps, Thigh, Shin, Boot.

The only piece missing is the Back Torso. I have run across a minor design flaw in my own build. The collar isn't wide enough, witch stops it from reaching all the way to the neck-guard or front-collar of the front torso. I'm thinking of extending them with a flap on each side. Since most EVA tiles will not be big enough to support the entire piece due to its size.

As good as the first ones I would say. I have been working on many pieces today... Biceps, Paulders, Gauntles and Thigh and all of them are good. I only found a bit strange the biceps as I am not sure how the upper rectangular pieces works as it has too much height but I guess it was big enough to cut it afterwards isnt it?

Other than that perfect and straightforward :)

Thanks a lot!

Thanks for the templates. It has begun......
IMG_0308.jpg

(Taken on Ipad 2 (crappy camera in a $900 product?))

Built using templates provided.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back