my first ever attempt mk6 ironman

Peejfro

Sr Member
Last edited:
got a bit more done today(helmet not built by me i bought this before deciding to give it a go myself)

Last edited:
Love your scaling looks like an excellent fit. Hey i think I'm using he same camera as yours. LOL
Is this your first build as well?
Your tat is sweet.

damn never made it in time for halloween doh!
oh well will have lots of time for next year so should hopefully have a couple to choose from:lol

made thighs today, not sure how happy i am with them but will see how they shape up with the rest of the build.
any criticism / advice is welcome.

made thighs today, not sure how happy i am with them but will see how they shape up with the rest of the build.
any criticism / advice is welcome.

Hey man, Looking good so far. What don't you like about the thighs? Maybe if you get the cod piece on there it will look better.

The proportions of the suit look pretty good. Keep it up. I would love to see this thing finished. ;)

decided to get the display dummy finished. this really freaks unsuspecting guests out lol. even catches me off guard at times

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back