Still need to make the black undershirt.
Here is the original build thread.
Took a few shots before the sun went too far west. The shoulder pads are just pinned in place. I plan on fiddling with them a bit more - I think I can get some of the wrinkle on the shoulder stripe. I also didn't take any shots of the back - realized I need to fix the button strap locations first.
Some B-roll images.
This will be a nice go-to uniform. But for my support red stripe uniform I'd like to iron out a few things. Here's the corrections to the front I'd like to make.
As for comfort, I can sit in it just fine. Reaching up is a bit hard. It is a little tight in the shoulders too. I took it in a lot in the back on this version so I may let it back out a little bit on the next one. But walking around, breathing, moving my arms in non-extreme poses works great. It's actually more comfortable than I thought it'd be.
When I get the undershirt done I will post more pics in different poses. I'm working on some hand held accessories and background items that should look good in my photos too. I am slowly turning my office into an ENT ready room. Here's the latest item that should be showing up in my mail box this week...