My Doctor Who Scarf!

GeektressGalore

Sr Member
Okay, so I know that everyone and their mothers has one of these, but I'm knitting my own and I'm proud of it so far. I thought I'd share! I'm only about a third done, but I've only been working on it for a short time. And it's WARM.

DSCF0267.jpg

DSCF0268.jpg

And, as a bonus, a silly picture of me with the scarf wrapped around my head:
DSCF0270.jpg

Man, I wish you could have seen the ridiculous face I was making under that scarf. :lol

It's a lot wider than it should be, but I'm not using the most accurate colors either. I keep telling myself that I can fudge it.

I should probably post pics of mine...it's unfinished...since 1984. :confused Yes, you read that right...the year One Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty Four. :eek

My mom and I started knitting it back in the day, and we lost the instructions. Being the days before the Googles on the Internets, we couldn't find any at the time. Been sitting...still on the needle...since then. Actually just found it again a few months ago, and will probably try to finish it...if I can remember how to knit. :rolleyes

I should probably post pics of mine...it's unfinished...since 1984. :confused Yes, you read that right...the year One Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty Four. :eek

My mom and I started knitting it back in the day, and we lost the instructions. Being the days before the Googles on the Internets, we couldn't find any at the time. Been sitting...still on the needle...since then. Actually just found it again a few months ago, and will probably try to finish it...if I can remember how to knit. :rolleyes

Try these sites for instructions, I'm sure they can be modified to waht you have already done.

wittylittleknitter.com: dedicated to the knitting of the authentic Doctor Who scarf

The Doctor Who Scarf

Awesome. I want to knit myself one of these too. Just gotta learn the basics of knitting first haha.

Loving the Lady Deadpool poster by the way :D

i cant knit, so my step mum is making me one of these for christmas i dont think shes going to be done in time for christmas cus she only started about 2 weeks ago lol..

I love that it's going so fast now. The first week I was knitting, I must have only done a foot or so. Another week later and I'm almost half done! I want to be done by Christmas so I can wear it around. I'd LOVE to be done by the 20th so I can wear it to go Christmas Caroling. :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back