My Bumblebee

izabel

Sr Member
Again, I'm sharing here photos of my Bumblebee. :love
Bumblebee_loves_ME_by_izabelcortez.jpg

Full-body shot. This is an old photo from last year. Bee is still new here but recently we have upgraded him adding more details. I have no photos yet because he hasn't come out of any conventions yet. He is often hired for character appearances. People already know of our Bee and they're all excited to see him at the con. They often ask us if we're bringing him but unfortunately his schedule for appearances is so hectic. LOL. One con, I will wear him. :D

bumblebeev.jpg

We have yet to build my transformer cos. I'm not sure when though but within the year. We have so many pending projects for cosplay. LOL.
The photos below were taken from a character appearance we were invited to. We have Megatron, Optimus and Space Marine with us. I'm just cos-tripping. lol. We were playing with the free photo-booth in the event. It normally takes only a few minutes to get the prints out but when i came back for it people took it for souveniers. :cry wah! Good thing they uploaded it online. LOL. The only print I got was the photo of me & bee. I put it in my office table. hehe.

Photo Booth Addicts!:lol
My_Bumblebee_by_izabelcortez.jpg

Robot_Group_Photo_by_izabelcortez.jpg

Robot_Photo_Ops_by_izabelcortez.jpg

Izabel,

Just incredible stuff!!!What types of materials did you use for your Bumblebee, IM and War Machine? Some type of closed cell foam? Thanks.

Paul

You!! You're THAT you!?!?? Dude I've been trying to find this, well, you, for a LOOOOONG time - Can I PM you some questions about your suit?? I don't geek out often, but yea - I am now LoL

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back