My Batman Begins / TDK inspired collecttion updated 5/23/11 with prop pics!

Re: My Batman Begins / TDK inspired collecttion

Great collection you have there, and for the life of me...that is the first League Of Shadows, Batman that I have seen anywhere. Great Job:thumbsup

thanks Moo. I think there are only a handfull of us out there that have the armor. we were suppose to meet up at dragon con. But i was the only one that was able to do it.

I wish for more money so I can collect better props like some of the people on this board.
Man those props are looking great. I think I need your job or connections if your getting great deals.
Yeah I do know of the people who have the Batman props.

ThAnks Brin and captain.

This is not even half of my collection. Let alone I haven't started to post my staw wars props / collection. Will get them up soon as soon as I finish the deal with the house.

Little bump for some prop pics i have found of some stuff. I have these items. Some might not be my pics but i have these items. Will take pics as soon as i finish closing and moving to the new crib.

000_0006.jpg

BNzO-fQCGkKGrHgoH-DEjlLl1kKDBJrc6uD.jpg

belts
dsc03783au7.jpg

IMG_3574.jpg

I also have one of these. Mangler.
3246851420_6e93b13fa0_o.jpg

and my fiancee's cat.
11666_537889768222_79101644_31624683_5327014_n.jpg

698276481_SrsXx-M.jpg

Here is what her costume is compiled with. I know its a little hard to make out from these pics.

Cowl - Latex cat style that i got from Mike hundley.

Body suit - Black body suit with front zipper

Gloves - Long black gloves with long finger nails attatched to the fingers on both hands.

Goggles - Motorcycle goggles i picked up from amazon with foamies to add to the shape of the eyes. (I have new goggles from Max aka Wrapofcons) JUst havent gotten around to doing new pics yet

Corset - I got a leather corset online I also wanted to get the feel of a returns cat in there in some way emoticon

Boots - Black leather boots she ordered online

Belt - I went with a more nolanish belt like a utility belt if she were to be repeling like a modern day cat burglar. SO i picked up a police style utility belt.

Whip - I know i need to get a better whip but this was going to suffice until i get around in spending 200 dollars for a whip. Its attached by a clip to her belt.

Back Pack - I used one of her camera bags as her pack. It seemed nice and close fitting like a cat burglar would use if she needed to get in and out quickly as well as functional. (she is a professional photog.)

Accessories - I have s small maglight flashlight also attached to her belt as well as one in her backpack.
A huge diamond in the backpack for picture purposes.

If you all have any q's for me please let me know. Hopefully will have some updated pics soon.

BTW, the little joke aside about your buddy in the Superman costume (which he really does look very fitting for the role), you have a very impressive Batman collection. Kudos :thumbsup

thanks Moo. I think there are only a handfull of us out there that have the armor. we were suppose to meet up at dragon con. But i was the only one that was able to do it.

Yep, I'm still waiting on the armor or at least a refund after all this time... unfortunate because it looks so amazing and you really pull it off well! I was looking forward to us all meeting up a con in identical League of Shadows suits. What a great visual that would be. :ninja

I agree Dave. That would be phenominal. Good luck and let me know how that goes

Those LoS Ninja gauntlets are tight. Are they RD or the ones that celtictouch made awhile back?

Making a little progress on my cave thought i would post some pics of my props
sorry for the poor quality of the pics. still with my camera phone. working on the pics with a better camera.

28406_10150180441240397_514095396_12126060_1330987_n.jpg
28406_10150180443080397_514095396_12126088_5294980_n.jpg
28406_10150180442685397_514095396_12126087_398274_n.jpg
28406_10150180441995397_514095396_12126078_6783686_n.jpg

Re: My Batman Begins / TDK inspired collecttion updated 5/4/10 with prop pics!

Thanks. It's the most comfy costume I have

Holy awesome crap, Batman! Looks like you wore it at Dragon*Con. Hope to catch you there this year.

Thanks. I go every year. I'm seeing if I can make it for this year. If I do wait til you see what I have planned. It's gonna be awesome.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back