My 4th Doctor Costume

Doctor Who: The Yard of Doom!

The Doctor and K9 exit the TARDIS on an unknown planet(?)
1.JPG

K9: Master?

2.JPG

DW:Just a simple gravitational reading, K9.

3.JPG

K9: Negative...Master

4.JPG

DW: OH! There's somebody coming.

K9: Affirmative. Life form approaching from the South.

DW:I wonder if they'll fancy a Jelly Baby?

5.JPG

Dalek: EXTERMINATE!!! EXTERMINATE!!! EXTERMINATE!!!

K9: Negative Master.

6.JPG

DW: Offensive mode K9!

7.JPG

K9: Affirmative!

DW: Good dog.

K9: Affirmative. Master.

8.JPG

DW: Curious indeed. First, a lone Dalek, and now this strangely primitive energy router...

K9: Danger Master!

9.JPG

Alien: ROOOOWR!!!!

DW: I say! Fancy a Jelly Baby? It's alright, they're sweets, you eat them.

Alien: (Snatches Jelly Baby bag, and runs off)

10.JPG

DW: Follow him K9! (chases until he loses Alien) You don't supposed he squeezed in there?

11.JPG

K9: Probability...low Master.

DW: Well, never mind really. I've more Jelly Babies back on the TARDIS. Shall we investigate the structure over there?

Inside Structure

12.JPG

K9: Sensors Indicate...Carbon Based, Humanoid, Dwelling. Dwelling population has surpassed the recommendation for safety. Audio Level, High.

DW: Yes, yes K9, that's all well and good, but what do you make of this mysterious crack?

K9: Crack composition... Cellulose and Ink. Not a Crack.

DW: Ohh...

Fun. The hat is a bit more Worzel Gummidge than Doctor Who, though :)

And really, you're clearly made for Doctor #7! :)

sylvester_mccoy.jpg

5.JPG

LOL, man, the hat was the hardest thing to find. I ended up buying an over sized, plastic and "felt", floppy, Halloween store cowboy hat. I had to trim down the 5" brim, and make a hat band from felt.

Waaaaiiiidaminute.....did you just make a short & stocky joke??? :lol

heh. Seriously though, McCoy rules. Everything except the ridiculous question-mark vest.

Indeed, and I also am not a fan the question marked clothes. The umbrella, however, is pretty sweet.

Maybe I'll be 7 next year. I've got a whole year to come up with the vest, and I've always wanted to make the umbrella. Probably have an easier time trying to convince the wife to dress as Ace, than I did Leela too. XD

Excellent! I went as the Fourth Doctor, then went to the bathroom during the halloween party and 'regenerated' into my new favorite, the Eleventh Doctor!

Only one trick or treater recognized me all night. :cry

Nice. I also experienced a regeneration of sorts. As a direct result of the dreaded "beer sweats", I was forced to lose first the jacket, then the neckerchief....then the vest and hat. Somebody finally noticed what I was up to and said "Ummm...maybe you should have started with the 13' scarf?" LMAO

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back