My 3D modeling Thread: Update May 29

Re: My 3D modeling Thread - Ronin Warriors

Update:
1077383_338144766318429_223488712_o.png

Balmung thank you so much for the helmet file! Awesome unfolding by SOUTHPAW. This helmet is a must for beginners making IM helmet. Thanks so much for sharing!mark 33 pic 1.jpgmark 33 pic 2.jpgmark 33 pic 3.jpgmark 33 pic 4.jpg

if you decide to do the dark armours/weapons please let me know, ive been trying mt make the armour of loyalty worn by anubis forever

Re: [3D modeling Iron man 3] Trying to create all the 35 + mark 7 armors

Congratulations for the work! There is a link to download this progress? Thanks

Congratulations for the work mark 33! There is a link to download this progress?

Balmung thank you so much for the helmet file! Awesome unfolding by SOUTHPAW. This helmet is a must for beginners making IM helmet. Thanks so much for sharing!View attachment 212419View attachment 212420View attachment 212421View attachment 212422

great build, so clean, keep the great work

if you decide to do the dark armours/weapons please let me know, ive been trying mt make the armour of loyalty worn by anubis forever

i will probably do the 5 dark amors, but now I have some comissions to do ^^

update:
1074789_343477929118446_814723029_o.png

The Master! Thanks for sharing your progress with the Silver Centurion armor yet. I can not find the files abs, cod piece, lower shoulder, forearm, thigh and leg. You will help us and put the files here? Please. Thank you!

The Master! Thanks for sharing your progress with the Silver Centurion armor yet. I can not find the files abs, cod piece, lower shoulder, forearm, thigh and leg. You will help us and put the files here? Please. Thank you!

já responderam você ali em cima, os arquivos estão a venda, você falou comigo no Facebook, no hero maker

Long time no see guys ^^

I paused the Samurai warriors build to take some Comission modeling, i'm modeling 2 MMO armors and the next comission is this badass concept Thor, in 2 or 3 days I will start the model:

487943_347999755332930_307886905_n.jpg

Re: My 3D modeling Thread - Concept Thor

That's an epic looking Thor. Any hints of what the MMO armors are from?

The girl who comissioned The armor asked me to not show the models until she build it, sorry guys

Well, finally finished the commision mmorpg(I will never again make MMOs armor, ***** hard and detailed), this took me more time than I thought(+flu, + breaking bad marathon XD), now I can start the Badass concept thor:

kne3.jpg

only had time to work on the model today, still needs a lot of details ...

1c4i.png

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back