Miles morales costume help

Jordan spider

Hey guys this summer I am going to do a miles morales costume. I have seen this awesome suit ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366776039.466411.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366776050.347412.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366776060.930627.jpg
The maker of this costume is on another cosplay site he said it was the black and white zentai and he painted the red on. He said the fingers and the v on the chest were custom. I asked him to explain how he did it but no reply in 2 weeks so .... I was hoping to figure out everything before I start this build. I dot want the lines to be 3-d I like the comic look. I won't be wearing the mask that much so no dye sub needed. Lenses I can handle , shoes I can handle but the only part that stumps me is the type of paint and how to remove the lines like he did? I would paint over the lines with black but I don't want too much paint on the costume. I want this to last here's a picture of the costume he used before he reconstructed it

Brosive, I'm trying to build one myself, and i just started recently. My plan is is to get a solid black suit from SecondSkin and paint the red on. So far I'v just been testing out applying paint on a piece of nylon Lycra (that's what the suit is made out of). Im using a brand called Tulip fabric paint matte. the crimson red is a little bright so i mixed in a little black to darken it up. The top one is the darker one but in the pic its hard to tell

photo.JPG

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back