After wanting to make this costume for over one and a half years, I finally started working on it. This is my first time sculpting, molding, and casting, so it's definitely a learning experience. My plan is, in short, to sculpt and cast the arms and legs in silicone onto a mannequin that is my scale (I'm a tall girl!), make a foam muscle suit to fill it out properly and make me look more masculine, and then make the leotard with the detail pieces.
I started out by roughly shaping the arm and armor.
And then smoothing it out....
And then adding the muscle texture.
And that's where I'm at right now! The armor/smooth parts were dinged up when I added the texture, but I'm going to finish smoothing and texturing the other arm before I touch it up.