metroid .obj files?

Wes R

Legendary Member
I found a metroid pep file on etsy but i'm not sure i want to pay that much of a price (i'm sure in the end it'll be cheaper than doing it myself) and was trying to get the 3d files of samus off my wii and gamecube games but every time i go to use the program that everyone says works it sets off my antivirus and spybot, and i got it off the main site. I was wondering if anyone had the 3d files on hand already. I'd be happier to get the files already in pep form but i figure this would be good for me to learn to make myself. Any help is appreciated.

I found a metroid pep file on etsy but i'm not sure i want to pay that much of a price (i'm sure in the end it'll be cheaper than doing it myself) and was trying to get the 3d files of samus off my wii and gamecube games but every time i go to use the program that everyone says works it sets off my antivirus and spybot, and i got it off the main site. I was wondering if anyone had the 3d files on hand already. I'd be happier to get the files already in pep form but i figure this would be good for me to learn to make myself. Any help is appreciated.

I'm pretty sure I know the one you're talking about. Don't pay for it, it's from Metroid Prime 2 so it's pretty low poly. I haven't seen the Other M model yet, I'm sure eventually it will surface. Unless someone makes a custom high poly Samus / Varia Suit, the Other M model is the highest quality around.

The reason that your virus programs are going off is because the program you are using actively reads running memory - exactly like a virus would. Do some research and you should be able to figure out if the program really is a virus; odds are it's not, especially if it's really well known.

Yeah i'm figuring it isn't since everyone on youtube uses it. i just get paranoid about viruses lol. Sandy11, i did send you a PM though. I'll look into all this tomorrow.

Those pdo's as themselves are great! I have some other files (but I think they were papercraft ones gigantisized, they have all of the textures and everything) but they don't look as clean as these! Thanks for the link ;)

-The Armorer

Thanks for the link and downloads. I've been looking for these files as well. Great work!
I have a few of the armor pieces on my blog that are free for anyone to use.

It's not the whole suit simply because I'm only using them to test the size of the high poly models I'm using for 3d printing, but when I do finish the other pieces I'll post those as well.

The model these are based on was found on the garysmod site. It's the Metroid Prime 3 varia suit.

Hope that helps!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back