The Mamoth Potter project

Do you have Felix Felicis, the tri-wizard cup or Harry's parchment from the Goblet of Fire on your list?

yeah i was thinking of getting felix felicis from here

Miniature Amphora Bottle Hand Blown Glass by kivaford on Etsy

i think its a really good replica, i hadn't thought of he triwizard cup (because does he acually keep it?) and doesn't dumbledore keep the parchment with harry's name on it? thanks though you've given me some stuff to think about
:thumbsup

found an awesome website were i can get the sweater from the quidditch uniform

wwwnewteamswp.jpg

link here:
The POA Team Sweater

and i think ill get some goggles from the wb shop

img-thing

link here:
Harry Potter Quidditch Goggles: WBshop.com - The Official Online Store of Warner Bros. Studios

Last edited:
I've touched up a couple of books for harry's trunk and am putting them together and in the trunk next week, ill post a photo when i'm done

I have another point shall i put stuff into the trunk that is not in the movies eg Harry's brass telescope for astronomy, and his mokeskin pouch, also what do we follow in regards to little things like harry's favourite Quidditch team in the books it is Ireland and in the movies Bulgaria so do i get a white and green hat, or black and red.

and where do we stop, by which I mean do we add stuff he used to have but lost, like Snape's copy of Advanced potion making because technically he shouldn't own it after Half Blood Prince.

Thoughts? please

I have the list of items i would like to put in the trunk

A
• Severus Snape's copy of Advanced Potion-Making?
B
• Harry Potter's Firebolt broomstick
D
• Harry Potter's dress robes
• Dumbledore's Army coin
E
• Extreme Incantations
F
• Flying with the Cannons
• Furry brown wallet

H
• Handbook of Do-It-Yourself Broomcare
• Homework planner
• Hat from the Quidditch world cup
J
• Weasley jumper

M
• Model of a Firebolt
• Mokeskin pouch
O
• Omnioculars
P
• Harry Potter's photo album
Q
• Quidditch Teams of Britain and Ireland
• Quidditch Robes
S
• Harry Potter's schoolbag
• Sneakoscope
• Harry Potter's sock
• School Robes
• Scarf from the Quidditch world cup
T
• Twelve Fail-Safe Ways to Charm Witches
• Two-way mirror
W
• Harry Potter's wand
• Fabian Prewett's watch

please make suggestions
the noble harry wand is accurate advanced potion making is avalible aged and with snapes half blood prince name in the front on etsy from a seller called wiirenet ive bought some stuff from her and she ships fast I dont think a firebolt will fit in the trunk but you could fit in harry's ruined broom the maruders map is a must for harry the harry potter film wizardry book has one and some other useful paper props. also get ireland quidditch stuff as you can get a hat like in the film for ireland near st patricks day and the after st patricks day irsish stuff will be cheap

the noble harry wand is accurate advanced potion making is avalible aged and with snapes half blood prince name in the front on etsy from a seller called wiirenet ive bought some stuff from her and she ships fast I dont think a firebolt will fit in the trunk but you could fit in harry's ruined broom the maruders map is a must for harry the harry potter film wizardry book has one and some other useful paper props. also get ireland quidditch stuff as you can get a hat like in the film for ireland near st patricks day and the after st patricks day irsish stuff will be cheap

thanks so much, tht'll be really helpful. ive got the wand and the maurauders map from noble, and i think i'm just going to create my own advanced potion making, i was thinking about just maybe getting the firebolt to rest ontop of the trunk or something like that
also i was trying to get some irelad stuff, when I realised harry dosen't support ireland in the movies, he supports bulgaria:facepalm, but thanks all the same

Awesome project! I'm working on something like this, a less complicated version maybe. My idea is to fill a trunk as if I studied at Hogwarts. So no Harry's trunk, but a personalized trunk.

I still need lots of books and other props. Also the hogwarts logo on the trunk needs to be done, still thinking about what would be the best way to do that.
As you can see I also have the acceptance letter (personalized) and a diploma.

Good luck with this huge project! I already love it!
im doing my hogwarts trunk too! i order coloured macbook decal stickers of the hogwarts crest to stick on the to as i cant paint but there is one based on the trunks at the wizarding world on this forum

im still working on doing up my trunk, im stimm painting it and redoing the interior but it's looking good, ill put up some pictures when im done

Hey guys
I just wanted to say sorry for the lack of posts in such a long time, I've. Been so busy over the last couple of months, but now I'm back,
Over the Christmas holidays I finished my trunk, By which I mean finally finished the interior and added the hogwarts label on the top and h.p. label on the side, I'll post some pictures if before and after tomorrow some time

Just a suggestion, but I would bet that Harry had some of Hagrid's rock cakes in his suitcase, just in case of an emergency. (Don't have to worry if they would get stale, as I would think they would last for years!):lol

Maybe you could make some out of clay, or flour dough and bake until hard. Anyone ever see one in a film or prop display?

Your collection is absolutely amazing. Well done!

I have a question though, what kind of trunk are you using? I've been looking for a Potter trunk, but don't know the brand name and my Google Fu has been failing me lately.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next, I'm currently working on a beater's bat. :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back