Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jul 2010
    Jul 27, 2010, 2:28 PM - Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #1

Does anybody have all the pep files of the Iron Man MK3?
    I found that most of the previous links are broken.

thanks
    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Jul 27, 2010, 2:36 PM - re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #2

They should be all over at siwdat.com. But the abs, feet, and boots were never finished.
    From
    Vancouver, BC
    Jul 27, 2010, 2:42 PM - re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #3

Here's a copy/paste of my thread on siwdat. These are all the completed files, I'm super busy with my wedding at the moment so I won't have time to continue working on these until after the wedding.

These are my pepakura files made famous by Finhead and a few other's amazing builds. Thought I'd bring my thread over from the 405th.

Iron Man Helmet

IronMan2.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Iron Man Chest

IronManChest.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Here's a tighter arrangement of the unfold by KrovikanCorvinus
    IronManChest_ArrangedBy_KrovikanCorvinus.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

IronManBack by Dancing_Fool Unfolded by SupermanExtreme1.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    IronManFlap RIGHT by Dancin_Fool Unfolded by SupermanExtreme1.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    IronManFlap LEFT.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    IronManFlap2 LEFT.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    IronManFlap2 RIGHT by Dancin_Fool Unfolded by SupermanExtreme1.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Back unfolded by SupermanExtreme1

IronManBack by Dancing_Fool Unfolded by Rebostar.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Back unfolded by Rebostar

IronManBack by Dancing_Fool Unfolded by Remraf.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Paper Saving Back unfold by RemRaf

Iron Man Shoulder

IronManShoulder.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    IronManShoulderBigger DF Darkness Unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    New Bigger Shoulder, unfolded by Brothers Darkness

Iron Man Neck

IronMan_Neck.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Iron Man Arm WIP

Updated arm files, models by me, unfolded by Brothers Darkness
    Ironman_bicep by DF darkness unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Ironman_elbow DF Darkness unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Ironman_forearm DF Darkness unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Ironman_upperforearm DF Darkness unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Updated Hand Guard, unfolded by Stealth
    IronManHandplate Unfolded by STEALTH.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Iron Man Pelvis

Pelvis and Hip unfolded by Brothers Darkness
    IronMan_Pelvis DF Darkness Unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Iron_Hip DF Darkness Unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Thigh

IronMan_Thigh.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
  4. Member Since
    Jul 2010
    Jul 27, 2010, 3:04 PM - re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #4

thanks !

But why is the Thigh file
    says " No data for development" ?
    I am using pepakura viewer 3.0.4. It should be the most update version of viewer.

Is the left side of the shoulder and arm same as the other side?
    From
    Italy Rome
    Oct 7, 2010, 5:07 AM - re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #5

great files
    From
    Italy Rome
    Oct 10, 2010, 6:41 PM - re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #6

you do not run the file, it's true! I know which files I happen? additions to the tight pep files, propio not know how to solve the problem, the finishes are important

Storagejin said: View Post
    thanks !

But why is the Thigh file
    says " No data for development" ?
    I am using pepakura viewer 3.0.4. It should be the most update version of viewer.

Is the left side of the shoulder and arm same as the other side?
    From
    Italy Rome
    Oct 11, 2010, 8:51 PM - re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #7

Hello, my name is Claudio, you're very good with Pepakura. I am planning a new armor and your Ironman pep files are good. Would you like to send or post some files I need? I need the additions thigt UNFOLD, UNFOLD right bicep, left bicep UNFOLD, UNFOLD right forearm, left forearm UNFOLD, and the pieces under your thighs, right knee and left forever in the unfolded mode UNFOLD ok? I'm sorry I speak English so well. Would you help me? me if I would send them a big favor. . . . .
    claudiohair1983@gmail.com
    Dancin_Fool said: View Post
    Here's a copy/paste of my thread on siwdat. These are all the completed files, I'm super busy with my wedding at the moment so I won't have time to continue working on these until after the wedding.

These are my pepakura files made famous by Finhead and a few other's amazing builds. Thought I'd bring my thread over from the 405th.

Iron Man Helmet

IronMan2.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Iron Man Chest

IronManChest.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Here's a tighter arrangement of the unfold by KrovikanCorvinus
    IronManChest_ArrangedBy_KrovikanCorvinus.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

IronManBack by Dancing_Fool Unfolded by SupermanExtreme1.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    IronManFlap RIGHT by Dancin_Fool Unfolded by SupermanExtreme1.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    IronManFlap LEFT.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    IronManFlap2 LEFT.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    IronManFlap2 RIGHT by Dancin_Fool Unfolded by SupermanExtreme1.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Back unfolded by SupermanExtreme1

IronManBack by Dancing_Fool Unfolded by Rebostar.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Back unfolded by Rebostar

IronManBack by Dancing_Fool Unfolded by Remraf.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Paper Saving Back unfold by RemRaf

Iron Man Shoulder

IronManShoulder.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    IronManShoulderBigger DF Darkness Unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    New Bigger Shoulder, unfolded by Brothers Darkness

Iron Man Neck

IronMan_Neck.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Iron Man Arm WIP

Updated arm files, models by me, unfolded by Brothers Darkness
    Ironman_bicep by DF darkness unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Ironman_elbow DF Darkness unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Ironman_forearm DF Darkness unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Ironman_upperforearm DF Darkness unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Updated Hand Guard, unfolded by Stealth
    IronManHandplate Unfolded by STEALTH.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Iron Man Pelvis

Pelvis and Hip unfolded by Brothers Darkness
    IronMan_Pelvis DF Darkness Unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Iron_Hip DF Darkness Unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Thigh

IronMan_Thigh.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
  8. Member Since
    Nov 2010
    Nov 15, 2010, 3:01 PM - re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #8

hey do you have the other parts yet, im doing my first iron man pep and i want to use your epic designs my email is devilsb@hotmail.com

thanks
  9. Finhead is offline Finhead
    Nov 15, 2010, 3:43 PM - re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #9

No he doesn't. He just back from his honeymoon, im sure they will get done.
    From
    Vancouver, BC
    Nov 16, 2010, 9:06 AM - re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #10

Yup, currently working on the abs, then finishing the calves. Hopefully have some updates by the end of the week.
  11. RPF Premium Member Maulfett's Avatar
    Nov 16, 2010, 9:13 AM - re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #11

Congratulation in your new life, i mentioned before thank you for the files you did, great job.
  12. Member Since
    Sep 2010
    From
    Edmonton, AB
    Nov 16, 2010, 3:00 PM - re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #12

Woah... these are wicked! I'm gonna try my had at this bad boy for sure!

So having never done a pepakura project before I just have a couple of questions...

1. How do you mirror a file (ie so that a right arm can be used for a left arm, etc.)? Do you have to do that or is there something I'm missing?

2. What would the scale have to be for someone 6'0 tall?

Thanks!
    From
    Melbourne, Australia
    Nov 18, 2010, 4:04 AM - re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #13

Does anyone have dancing fools 'collar' file?
  14. Cast From Original RPF Premium Member sskunky's Avatar
    From
    UK.
    Jan 29, 2011, 6:12 PM - re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #14

Wow!

Thanks for sharing all those files!
    From
    Borgo San Lorenzo (Florence)
    Mar 27, 2011, 8:42 AM - re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #15

Mar 27, 2011, 10:44 AM - re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #16

Thanks for sharing, but still couldn't figure out how to use pepakura files.
  17. Finhead is offline Finhead
    Mar 27, 2011, 10:45 AM - re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #17

Here google is your friend.
    Pepakura Designer
    Mar 27, 2011, 2:30 PM - re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #18

From
    Cornwall, UK
    Jun 25, 2011, 11:53 PM - Re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #19

Dabo 90 said: View Post
    In short yes

Check out DF's thread or look at my thread about my build for the files
    Last edited by CyberPaddy66; Jul 30, 2011 at 1:16 PM.
    From
    Italy Rome
    Aug 27, 2011, 10:57 AM - Re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #20

but this abdomen? where is it?
  21. Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Oct 3, 2011, 7:16 AM - Re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #21

hi, im looking for the pep files for the joint plates between the thigh and cod plate, i've looked at all the downloads here and cant seem to find any pep for that part? can any one shed some light on this for me,
    thank you.
    Jul 25, 2012, 9:43 PM - Re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #22

I love your files so far. The helmet seems much more easier to put together than the one I am currently working on. Wish I found this earlier!
  23. Member Since
    May 2012
    From
    Derby, United Kingdom
    Aug 6, 2012, 4:27 PM - Re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #23

What would the scale need to be for someone around 6ft in height?
  24. Member Since
    Sep 2012
    From
    london
    Oct 30, 2012, 5:23 AM - Re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #24

or does elbow attach to either bicep or forearm or "float" between?
  25. Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Jul 18, 2013, 5:51 PM - Re: Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file #25

WOW Those are very cool! thank you for sharing! I did not see the hands files or feet.