kurgan armor start

i started the chest front and back for my kurgan armor... the full armor is is a very detailed and complicated deal. much more than many people think. i am hell bent on finishing this before holloween. i spent all day today filling out the body for this, i am making it large to fit me, im 6'3, 250 lbs so its for larger people but could be trimmed for smaller peoples... tommorrow ill smooth it out and start adding the roughed out detail///
any who...
IMG01435.jpg

IMG01436.jpg

IMG01437.jpg

IMG01438.jpg

IMG01439.jpg

IMG01441.jpg

IMG01440.jpg

Bought the Kurgan figure a while back just to see how much details there was in the armour, it is very intricate, best of luck with it.

Here's the ref figure I bought!

107.jpg

thanks guys, yah there are alot of small pieces that make this up, i have been in contact with a friend who knows the owner of the actual movie costume, hes been kinda helping me along :)
dougie fett where did you buy that from?

here is day 2, i added more clay to to beaf it up and started the ribs and abs.. i did one side first and then began to work on the other side... oh and dougie i bought one of those things from amazon :) thanks for the info, i owe ya
enjoy :)
rough line of detail//
IMG01443.jpg

IMG01444.jpg

IMG01453.jpg

IMG01452.jpg

IMG01445.jpg

IMG01448.jpg

IMG01451.jpg

IMG01449.jpg

IMG01454.jpg

How in the world are you going to have this done by Halloween, Daryl??? The wife pumpin' you full of Red Bull?

funky, the wifes cool with it as long as i dont burn out lol (no not that fade away hahaha) and i am already sewtting yours in motion... that is if you still want them :)

frostean...

IMG00408.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back