Jackieisrockin's IM3 Iron Patriot Pepakura Files! V2 files coming soon!

Re: Jackieisrockins Iron Patriot (IM3) Pepakura Files! Links in first post! Forearm a

Hey Jackie, I'm gonna try to get the mini Patriot chest/back built this weekend. I'll see how it comes out and if my sizing is right and if it's all good, ill upload the pdo and add the link here.

Re: Jackieisrockins Iron Patriot (IM3) Pepakura Files! Links in first post! Forearm a

I dunno. He's 7. Soooo.... 4' or so? Don't remember off the top of my head..... Yeah, I'll post the files for anyone that is interested.

Helagak :D If you could do that it would be great! if donation are excepted as well plz do pm me. My newphew is 9 but he is scrawny LOL and i can always scale down or up a little bit from your files. Thanks!

Also interested, if I build an IP it's going to be for my eight year old...

Cool. No donations expected. :)
Let me build this chest/back (hopefully this weekend!) to make sure I did a decent unfold, and I'll put up the pdo.

Nice contribution to the thread, stealth. :behave :lol

lol, sorry, I was quoting a past post. I thought it was on this last page, never realized I was sent back to a few pages. I dislike quoting old posts as the moment of has past.

@jackieisrockin
helm scale not same as the others parts?? i'm trying to attach every part so i can get the total height

@jackieisrockin
helm scale not same as the others parts?? i'm trying to attach every part so i can get the total height

yeh i tryed this, i have all the other suit parts toger now so i can scale them but the helmet seems to big for wen i import it in to the model how can i get it so it sits perfectly on the neck ?

yeh i tryed this, i have all the other suit parts toger now so i can scale them but the helmet seems to big for wen i import it in to the model how can i get it so it sits perfectly on the neck ?

It's not oriented to, and it is also a different scale. I'll see if I have a copy that will load into pepakura properly.

It's not oriented to, and it is also a different scale. I'll see if I have a copy that will load into pepakura properly.

thanks buddy and also great work on the cannon :) and your robo cop is amazing :)

Thanks!

OK here's a suit file with helmet oriented. It's not perfect, the helmet is guesstimated in and there is no proper unfold, but it should work as a guide for point-to-point scaling. Do not try to print and build from this file, It is not oriented or unfolded. If you want to scale a helmet to the picture size, you'll have to adjust that scale manually in the helmet file by comparing measurements.

helmeted full suit scaling - Download - 4shared

Thanks!

OK here's a suit file with helmet oriented. It's not perfect, the helmet is guesstimated in and there is no proper unfold, but it should work as a guide for point-to-point scaling. Do not try to print and build from this file, It is not oriented or unfolded. If you want to scale a helmet to the picture size, you'll have to adjust that scale manually in the helmet file by comparing measurements.

aww thanks man uve done me a solid here makes it easier to get it rite for my size buddy

Thanks!

I tried to get the file, but it appears that your link is broken.

I also got in my samples from StyroSpay. and i have to say that this stuff is going to be sweet. they game me a sample on plywood and styrofoam. and it is rock solid. The one that is applied on the wood was brush applied with no sealer. it is nice but you can see some of the brush strokes. the one that is on the styrofoam is smooth and was sealed with styroprime sealer and then had the styrospray 1000 over it. it is very smooth and no strokes are visible.

here is the link to their website for the StyroSpray 1000:

StyroSpray Hard Coatings : Industrial Polymers

Here is the link for the StyroPrime foam sealer:

Industrial Polymers | : Industrial Polymers

I tried to get the file, but it appears that your link is broken.

I just checked the link (downloaded it to myself :lol ) and it worked fine. Used the same link as before, and logged myself out of 4shared for good measure before downloading it. It does take a little longer to download on 4shared depending on your computer speed (and 4shared). Anybody else having problems with it?

That link worked. thanks for taking the time to do this.

I couldn't resist and Just had to do put him all together. lol

FullIP_zpsf15c1dda.jpg

Last edited:

Quovadis0920- Awesome! Looking forward to it :)

Helagak- Sounds good to me! :thumbsup

Laellee- Awesome! Thanks for doing that :thumbsup ill add it to the first post

Ladman- The brush on Styrospray seems interesting to try (Maybe only for iron man suits since he has that "brushed metal" look that could be created by the brush on Styrospray) But im glad you enjoy the look of it! Do you plan on making your suit with this method?
And awesome pic! I was planning of doing a full render of the suit in a cool pose or something when its 100% complete :thumbsup

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back