Jackieisrockin's IM3 Iron Patriot Pepakura Files! V2 files coming soon!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Patriot (IM3) Pepakura Files! Links in first post! Legs add

Hmm.... Where to connect the hip plate.. To the leg? Or to the COD?

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Patriot (IM3) Pepakura Files! Links in first post! Legs add

Murdoch- that is only the foam conversion that is like that. You can find te info on how to make the templates like thi s in JFcustoms thread :)

The links to the normal unfolded legs and hip plates have been added to the first post!
However remember, the thigh and shin MUST be at the same scale and the hip plates MUST be at the same scale as the cod :)

Murdoch- that is only the foam conversion that is like that. You can find te info on how to make the templates like thi s in JFcustoms thread :)

The links to the normal unfolded legs and hip plates have been added to the first post!
However remember, the thigh and shin MUST be at the same scale and the hip plates MUST be at the same scale as the cod :)
Thank you..

Rhodey's in the IP suit, eh?

I wonder if mabey the Mandarin brainwashed him or something, to make him attack him (as seen in the trailer)

Rhodey's in the IP suit, eh?

I wonder if mabey the Mandarin brainwashed him or something, to make him attack him (as seen in the trailer)

Heres what Kevin Feige said about the new IP Suit: "The notion in the movie is that a red, white and blue suit is a bold statement, and it's meant to be. With Rhodey, he's very much the foil to Tony's eccentricities, and in this one you get to see this and be reminded of the trust and friendship between them in that great Shane Black buddy-cop fashion."

for this build im definately sticking to 6mm foam all around, except for the boots, maybe 10mm for the heels. but working with 10mm is a pain.

i like the look of 6mm and 3mm, it gives the suit a more "sheet metal" look
when you start throwing on thick foam, it loses it's sleek aerodynamics.
though you're left with a more floppy suit unless you brace it

Thank you for the great work you are doing!!! It´s really impresive!!!

In my last post in the last page I share with you a pic of WM on a magazine now i bring to you the pic on HD, I HOPE that help with the develop of the pep file. GREETINGS

18494-16038-465209750196601-897114331-n.jpg

Thank you everyone!
Laellee has finished the canon and IronLeoMan has finished unfolding it! Laellee has done an AMAZING job with this so everyone thank him for all of the hard work :)
Here it is!
View attachment 129733 View attachment 129734 View attachment 129735

The scale of the canon has been scaled to fit my upper torso model so the scale of the canon must also be the same scale as the upper torso :)

Link has been added to the first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Patriot (IM3) Pepakura Files! Links in first post! Canon ad

....Thanks again Ironleoman for the unfold + dealing with the extra hassles on this proto. I'll post a help link on this first cannon model shortly that will hopefully answer any questions, othewise feel free to ask/pm me.

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Patriot (IM3) Pepakura Files! Links in first post! Canon ad

Hey Jackie- You and Laelee are truly amazing at your craft. Thank-you both very much once again... GM

SWEEEETTTTT!!!! I'm going to try to make a foam version of the gun. cuz oh man those little tiny pieces LOL THANKS!! again!! now all you guys need is the arms and ur set!! Damn i'm glad i join RPF !! :D

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back