Isaac Clarke, Dead Space 3, Witness Suit

dogface

_E036879.JPG_E036882.JPG_E036880.JPG_E036886.JPG_E036895.JPG

Many thanks to Bryan Humphrey for the great photos. These were taken at DragonCon just a few days ago. We had a great time and I even met a fellow RPF'er who won the Friday Night Costume Contest. Way to go Frank!

This costume is not heavy, but it is very hot. where my neck would normally ventilate is covered by that fur collar. I spent 3 hours in it on Sunday evening. That's my wife as Ellie. She loved that PDW so much, we took it instead of the plasma cutter. She was a real trooper and her costume was fantastic. If you followed this WIP, many thanks, and if I can be of help to anyone in the future, don't hesitate to ask. Maybe I'll be done with Dead Space for a while! ;)

Amazing work man! You guys look great!!!

And I simply can't imagine how you tolerated 3 hours in that suit in Atlanta in August. I lived there for 2 years and I hated being in jeans and a long sleeve shirt for 3 hours.

I almost forgot...I was in costume at 5 pm on Friday for the Contest and wore it for five hours...I couldn't wear it on Saturday because it had to dry out. Lovely!

Hey man!

I am part of the Dead Space team here at Visceral Games. I want you to know the team loves what you did!
Thanks for the awesome work!

Thanks Dino. I'm sorry I didn't see your post earlier. I sent you a pm with a bit of groveling in it.

I'll have this suit at Megacon in Orlando in two weeks. I am re-programming the lights so they are more active.

Please make the Dead Space IV suit without a fur collar. It is amazingly hot. Yes it is real fur (coyote tails).

All my love to the Visceral Team for their awesomeness.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back