Ironman MK III Suit BUILD *WIP *(camera, Unibeam,Leg hinge,air system,smoke,+ more)

Mockle

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So going to be putting together the Suit I have, all the input is welcome just keep it on thread. Have the hinge build so any questions there keep it over there please.

*** hinge build link here >>>> - HINGE

All members that have been nothing but excellent teachers:

* Helmet MK III - Finhead - going to scrap this one go with another helmet
* Suit - (Member does not want info Divulged, But can show it all off.)
* Unibeam - some more items I will release later..more to come..Surreal Studios
* Electronic work -Repulser plus more to come..TheRealStark
* Bolts( thats on this suit will all be redone) -Bigturc
* NEW Helmet MK III will be from Surreal Studios
* Fingers from Abb

So to start..

squeezing a bunch of things into the helmet, can’t afford a machine to make things would love to lol..even close so I have to rely on making things work I have allot of ideas here.. As so does many members here have done a great deal of work I applaud you keep up the great work

So to start with a camera in the chin with microphone will be added in work to follow. then the Video glasses create a completely new and revolutionary concept you will be able to have big screen viewing experience wherever and whenever you are. lets hope all goes well for that testing it was working GREAT now to build it in see from there....

]Add micro fans

Going see about adding a breather

Looking good lol;

Chest to add 1.0 Unibeam;

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Unbeam video low budget electronic;
Can use a Cateye compact safety light magnetic touch switch LED I didnt like the modes.

• I used a Karlie Day & Night Blinking Disc, mode on and flash. 6V
  • gut it rewire it..
  • add a reed switch..

• use 3V - 12v led 3mm
  • I traced the inside for size plastic is from another project rubbermate trashcan can use what you want. spaces led's used a leather hole punch drill will work as well :)

• so this is what it looks like lit up..

• video showing it in action...
[url]http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/5018/9ax.mp4[/URL]

Last edited:
Re: Ironman MK III Suit BUILD (camera, Unibeam WIP)

Really love the idea of a camera and video glasses in the helmet! only problem i could find is seeing depth, although i dont think that would be a huge problem if you can see what you're doing with your hands.
keep up the nice work, i'm definitely following this thread!:)

I have been waiting for your build thread buddy! You have all the right ideas my friend. Video glasses are the way to go, you want to be able to see walking around crowded areas.

Wow. Nice clean work. I wish I had your skills^^

You will we all had to start some where... credit to the builders are on top,I can mod hope for the best:)

Really love the idea of a camera and video glasses in the helmet! only problem i could find is seeing depth, although i dont think that would be a huge problem if you can see what you're doing with your hands.
keep up the nice work, i'm definitely following this thread!:)

I'll did a veiw from the camera on the helmet looked really good depth seem to not be an issue.. ( I see about getting a video up..):)

Where did you get the video glasses/camera setup thing?

Got it at a fleamarket a while back.. so far so good :thumbsup

cool, good work

thank you Sir...:)

I have been waiting for your build thread buddy! You have all the right ideas my friend. Video glasses are the way to go, you want to be able to see walking around crowded areas.

Thank you Matt.. its a long time coming.. :) maybe we can talk ryan doing a frame to set it up in the helmet for the glasses :love I'll figure something out :thumbsup

unibeam also alters as a flashlight lol :thumbsup they are bright led are great what makes them better are SMD 3chip 5050... Ill be changing too there amazing.... :confused

Nice to see somebody else getting the Video Glasses going! I got my helmet done, right now i am cleaning up some wires.

Old picture with wiring chaos.
20587-img-0665.jpg

I used Foam and hot glue to attach the glasses to the helmet!

Glasses inside the Helmet! Iron Man LEDs 5.0 - YouTube

http://www.therpf.com/f24/iron-man-mk-vi-built-jarvis-176249/

Good luck with your build!

Andy W

Nice to see somebody else getting the Video Glasses going! I got my helmet done, right now i am cleaning up some wires.Old picture with wiring chaos. Good luck with your build! Andy W

Yep, had the concept for some time. just never brought it to light.. yours id be afraid to catch on fire..lol:lol looks good..

The Back is going to need allot of work to replace and make better :thumbsup so that should be fun...

Interesting build, how heavy are the glasses? Servos still strong enough to move the faceplate with them in place? I had the same idea ages ago but never wanted to spend the $$ to find out if it works since I'll never wear one.

Yeah the TMP suit sure had a odd spine, and the hip pod in the chest not sure why they stuck that in there. :confused

The Back is going to need allot of work to replace and make better :thumbsup so that should be fun...

Amazing work man. Subscribed...GM

thank you sir :)

Interesting build, how heavy are the glasses? Servos still strong enough to move the faceplate with them in place? I had the same idea ages ago but never wanted to spend the $$ to find out if it works since I'll never wear one.

Yeah the suit sure had a odd spine, and the hip pod in the chest not sure why they stuck that in there. :confused

well gutted out its not that heavy.. will see going to use the double servo on top which will push rather than pull as I was first going for with one servo.

think I will still use micro servos for space got lucky at a fleamarket on the glasses there amazing view. but then I have not mounted it all in for a full test.. yet to come...

suit is a heavy, But then I never had a light suit so cant say got some tricks to see what i can do go from there..

:thumbsup

these will be a challenge to work with, like to see them open and close..:eek

i thought about doing the glasses too a while ago but kicked the idea cause i had no time =/

have to say...breather for air sounds like a fine idea o.o

i thought about doing the glasses too a while ago but kicked the idea cause i had no time =/

Same here but love how you can see out of it...:thumbsup

have to say...breather for air sounds like a fine idea o.o

I’m not doing for the sounds, but if that’s what someone want to achieve no problem. When I where my motorcycle helmet can fog up. So just seeing or least trying to prevent the lenses fogging up...:thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:

We wanna see more Mockle!! :)

I'm seriously troubled by the pod in the unibeam hole! :cool: And I need to see my bolts on a suit!! Will you be the first? :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back