Ironman Mark VI build New To Peping

alright gu8ys im doing toprojects at once this thread is going to be for my mk 6 build and i have another one for my mk 3 build i finished my chest piece last night just need to add some more detailing to this one figured id keep everyone posted. please forgive the looks i only started peping a week so still a noob but all info and tips are very much appreciated

okay guys quick update finished my back plate last night at like 3am im so tired at work today lol. guess this is what happenes when your addicted to pepping lmao. tonight ima try to work on my shoulders and abs to get those out of the way. and in the pics i have also included a rough draft aluminum cutout of a center piece for my new arc reactor for the mark VI chest. its still in the making so ima make a new better one soon and ill create the reactor probably next week and post a parts list on how to make. for all who follow me thanks for the support

LMAO! You are amazing and fast! I will be following both builds to see what you are up too! I image you will be finished very very fast! You are beginning to sound like Thomas Edison! Living on 4 hours sleep and amazingly and quite successfully productive too!

okay so i always have a problem with the helmet please someone teach me the ways of the helmet i can never get it to look the right way but this one looks okay i guess i think ima remake it. also if anyone knows anyone making molds for heads 23-25 let me know i want a motorized faceplate with led eyes will to pay up to $450 but heres some more of what i did last night. also is it pssible to resin and bondo a foam part to give it a smooth finish ?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back