iron man mark 3

twinsin

hi guys
i've seen somewhere the whole pep file set for the mark 3 but im have trouble finding it can some link me the thread?

My advice is to browse a bit first. Allot of treads that could help you. But if you after a dedicated ironman forum then this is the link.

oh god, dont let jedifyfe find this post :lol
Try clicking on the search option and typing in iron man pepakura. Thgeres a few great ones. Personally I would suggest Robos files.

I think they were linked to the first page on finheads build.

If you go into the advanced search feature,type in iron man and put finhead in the members box, you should find the thread

oh god, dont let jedifyfe find this post :lol
Try clicking on the search option and typing in iron man pepakura. Thgeres a few great ones. Personally I would suggest Robos files.
Robos files are Mark IV and mark VI not III so they won't be of much use to him. I actually gave up on Mk III and Moved to Mk IV since its 10 times easier to find the files for it.:)

Copied and pasted from a previous post

These are all of my files, the rest of the files that make up the mark 3 can be found by searching on either the 405th or the SIWDAT forums.

Iron Man Helmet
newhelmet.jpg

IronMan2.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Iron Man Chest
newchest.jpg

IronManChest.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Here's a tighter arrangement of the unfold by KrovikanCorvinus
IronManChest_ArrangedBy_KrovikanCorvinus.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

newbackk.jpg

IronManBack by Dancing_Fool Unfolded by SupermanExtreme1.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
IronManFlap RIGHT by Dancin_Fool Unfolded by SupermanExtreme1.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
IronManFlap LEFT.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
IronManFlap2 LEFT.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
IronManFlap2 RIGHT by Dancin_Fool Unfolded by SupermanExtreme1.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Back unfolded by SupermanExtreme1

IronManBack by Dancing_Fool Unfolded by Rebostar.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Back unfolded by Rebostar

IronManBack by Dancing_Fool Unfolded by Remraf.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Paper Saving Back unfold by RemRaf

Iron Man Shoulder
newshoulder.jpg

IronManShoulder.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
IronManShoulderBigger DF Darkness Unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
New Bigger Shoulder, unfolded by Brothers Darkness

Iron Man Neck
ironmanneck.jpg

IronMan_Neck.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Iron Man Arm WIP
newbicep.jpg

newforearm.jpg

Updated arm files, models by me, unfolded by Brothers Darkness
Ironman_bicep by DF darkness unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Ironman_elbow DF Darkness unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Ironman_forearm DF Darkness unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Ironman_upperforearm DF Darkness unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Updated Hand Guard, unfolded by Stealth
IronManHandplate Unfolded by STEALTH.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Iron Man Pelvis
newpelvis.jpg

Pelvis and Hip unfolded by Brothers Darkness
IronMan_Pelvis DF Darkness Unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Iron_Hip DF Darkness Unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Thigh
newthigh.jpg

IronMan_Thigh.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

thanks friends, you were very kind, then I will send you photos of my work, although I still would take the forearms and biceps finhead, thigh additions, all of these files unfold in ways you can help me?

Finhead hello, where have you been? welcome back! Could you help me? I send your Ironman pepakura files? Right bicep, left bicep, right forearm, forearm, thigh and then sonistro additions UNFOLD mode with flaps already pre-generated, ok? Unfortunately, some links are files that do not anointing well. . . : (Can you help?
shin flie Ask

Just use the flip pattern option in pep, they are the same side for side.

Finhead hello, where have you been? welcome back! Could you help me? I send your Ironman pepakura files? Right bicep, left bicep, right forearm, forearm, thigh and then sonistro additions UNFOLD mode with flaps already pre-generated, ok? Unfortunately, some links are files that do not anointing well. . . : (Can you help?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back