Iron Man Mark 1 WIP Freehand (PIC HEAVY)

toomanyclowns

This is first first project that I will have attempted without the aid of a Pepakura template. It'll be made mostly from foam and the remnants of other projects - kinda Fitting for a mark 1 armour.

View attachment 120926

The helmet is a piece of foam with the curved top made out of the plastic from an old Ikea lampshade.

Painted:

View attachment 120928

And with some of the chest built:

View attachment 120929

Already I can see I'm going to have scaling problems but ill press on as it s a good way to learn freehand making.

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man Mark 1 WIP Freehand

Great paint up, i also have plans for a mark1 but like in2015 lol with all the projects i have :)

Lovin it!!!! I want to eventually get around to making a full steel version. To go with my other suits. Keep up tge great work!

This is first first project that I will have attempted without the aid of a Pepakura template. It'll be made mostly from foam and the remnants of other projects - kinda Fitting for a mark 1 armour.

View attachment 120926

The helmet is a piece of foam with the curved top made out of the plastic from an old Ikea lampshade.

Painted:

Already I can see I'm going to have scaling problems but ill press on as it s a good way to learn freehand making.

Hey there...Any idea what the lampshade looks like? I love found item-based builds!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back