Iron Man Costume from Puerto Rico 100% complete see photos page 11 (pepakura)

Maulfett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's my first Ironman and large fiberglass project, I don't like to work to much with fiberglass :wacko but i have not other choice and it is easy for me to get it. So..
I following other Ironman threads and so far they looks great, so i decide to do mine.
This costume will be for a person 6' tall, I'm 5'9" my friend is going to use it and the same time it will looks more accurate.
In the next 3 weeks leg will be done, the mid section and arms for the last.
A couple years ago when i have a job and money i saw few ironman costume out there but not very accurate, today (now) i have not job not money and there are very great Ironman suit..:cry
I hope in the next month i find a job and i hope some members sales me (if still available) some parts to complete my suit but meanwhile i will still using pepakura. It is cheap but take too much time.

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man Costume from Puerto Rico (pepakura)

Looking pretty good, I see you fallowed my thread really close right down to the helmet pieces and extentions.:)

For somebody that does not like to use fiberglass
You are doing a Fantastic job
Looking forward to seeing your Iron Man armor all painted up.

tk648

Thanks for the coments guys , yes Finhead that is true i follow you, you got a great skill with the fiberglass and you Ironman costume looking great, My helmet i'm not happy with it, but it is my first one, when i finish the complete costume i will fix every single detail to make it look as perfect i can.
The pepakura files are great but need some extra details to make it looks more accurate, The good thing about pepakura is cut or add paper (card stock).
Finhead, sometimes like 2 or 3 weeks i want to buy from you some bolts and the hip pods. If you have them available.

Hey Maulfett, I was wondering what was the scale that you used for the pepakura helmet and chestpiece? looking good!

I using the same scale that is already done, But if you want to make a 6' Ironman suit, the chest file i recomend that increase 10% from the original and the neck too. Because when i did the chest i had to fixed again,
i hope that help you.
P.S. sorry for my broken english.

This is amazing work man. You are very skilled and You will have an amazing suit like Finhead's.

Thank you, next three weeks i will have the legs done, i have other projects as an Artist painter and Sculptor, also this weekend I'm one of the guest of a big convention call PR Comic Con at convention center, i have a little group of fans that follow all my craziest projects from painting and costumes. My Ironman (half Ironman) will be there as a coming projects.

do you have a website somewhere with your past and current projects? it would be cool to see

Sorry, just facebook, and diferents forums, I have my snake eyes costume in other forum, my master chief costume in 405th, My jango fett and my Boba fett costume in the dentedhelmet, My R2 D2 made of sintra and wood, My Darth Maul costume ect...............It is something that i have to do, my own website.
Here some photos of my works,

Thanks Spideyfett, you are a great propmaker, i saw your works.

Keep us updated. Really enjoy watching good dedicated finish work :D

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back