Iron Man Bust Build settings attempt

madcat

ok here are 2 screens one is scale two do I choose yes or no. 3rd as you will see when I built one second is one I purchased one is a wrong scale so id like not to do hours of cutting then bulding to find out I bombed it.. So I totally stop working on them... sorry for cutting in And I hope this will help others as well

Dung0beetle Says :You may need to check the "print and paper settings" to see if they match your printer's paper format. A4, Letter, etc. If it needs to be changed, you will need to adjust the parts to fit within the page margins (dotted box around the 2d development window).
Good luck to you :thumbsup

Last edited:
Moved from other bust thread to not take away from his work. sooo :rolleyes

I did a from view what is the true 1:1 scale size there on jaw A to B any one think that will help when scale on a pepakura,,THIS one seems so small to the pepakura

thanks - i found the link. gonna give this a try when i've finished with war machine. (tho a war machine bust would be so much better as i would prefer that

thanks - i found the link. gonna give this a try when i've finished with war machine. (tho a war machine bust would be so much better as i would prefer that

good glad you got it I too like to see a War Machine bust:cool as i did speak to the man that could do it lets hope he will (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

You need to figure out how tall you want the item to print out. Near the bottom of the pepakura window it says the current height of your bust is 497 centimeters. Is that the height you want the entire bust to be?

To save you heartache and time, perhaps you can print out only the page with the chin width piece on it. Once you figure out how wide that prints out in real life, you can scale out the whole project. If you provide us with more solid numbers of what scale and sizes you want we can help you.

ok that something new I didnt know. that what I tried printing the chin, yes scale, no scale on letter yes scale, no scale A4 one cuts off parts one fits one bigger one smaller seems to work what I dont know is the true 1:1 scale size of the helmet so im blind to figure out is it too small is it too big. i had thought I was good building the pepakuras then i grabbed up a molded helmet and was all confused.. not looking for a perfect one just a close i built one

I will say one thing I thought taping together was better hold part ok
I suggest dont do it. hot glue is the best

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back