Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jan 2013
    From
    UK wiltshire
    Jul 8, 2013, 12:34 PM - Iron man 3 shock gloves help wanted #1

Hi everyone who sees this but in iron man 3 after his suit needs charging and is driving to get the mandarin the boy phones him and he has his attack the little boy says over the phone "your a mechanic why dont you go build something". He then goes to the store and builds his "suit" witch he goes after the mandarin with. what im trying to get at is has anyone tryed to recreate that suit with the shock gloves and the gun thing or does anyone know what this suit could be called? ive been trying to look around for it on the forum and on the internet but have had no luck. I have been thinking about when my mk 4 armour is done about re creating the glove and gun that he made
    From
    daytona beach
    Jul 8, 2013, 1:34 PM - Re: Iron man 3 shock gloves help wanted #2

LeePerry said: View Post
    Hi everyone who sees this but in iron man 3 after his suit needs charging and is driving to get the mandarin the boy phones him and he has his attack the little boy says over the phone "your a mechanic why dont you go build something". He then goes to the store and builds his "suit" witch he goes after the mandarin with. what im trying to get at is has anyone tryed to recreate that suit with the shock gloves and the gun thing or does anyone know what this suit could be called? ive been trying to look around for it on the forum and on the internet but have had no luck. I have been thinking about when my mk 4 armour is done about re creating the glove and gun that he made
    the shock glove is just a regular garden glove with a couch cushion spring on the palm hooked up to a battery...the gun is probably just a home made gas powered potato gun that shoots nails...or a modified paintball gun... just some good old fashion home depot tinkering
    From
    Essex, UK
    Jul 8, 2013, 3:42 PM - Re: Iron man 3 shock gloves help wanted #3

I would call it "Mark CS" as its not so much a suit, but tony making his way towards his "clean slate" hence CS

Also a question ive been wondering about: In the film tony says he has a Suit that can catch explosives mid-air - which suit would this be :S
  4. Member Since
    Jan 2013
    From
    UK wiltshire
    Jul 8, 2013, 3:55 PM - Re: Iron man 3 shock gloves help wanted #4

There is also something from the movie witch i am yet to understand, why do the suits need charging when the arc reactor powers the suit?
    From
    The Philippines
    Jul 9, 2013, 7:27 AM - Re: Iron man 3 shock gloves help wanted #5

LeePerry said: View Post
    There is also something from the movie witch i am yet to understand, why do the suits need charging when the arc reactor powers the suit?
    hahaha. . .finally someone also noticed this well to answer this. . i don't know either
    From
    Memphis, TN
    Jul 9, 2013, 7:32 AM - Re: Iron man 3 shock gloves help wanted #6

ironmaided said: View Post
    hahaha. . .finally someone also noticed this well to answer this. . i don't know either
    You know what bugged me was, why was he waiting for that suit to charge when he had thirty plus suits he could of called to pick him up at anytime??
    From
    The Philippines
    Jul 9, 2013, 7:47 AM - Re: Iron man 3 shock gloves help wanted #7

TribalGrind said: View Post
    the shock glove is just a regular garden glove with a couch cushion spring on the palm hooked up to a battery...the gun is probably just a home made gas powered potato gun that shoots nails...or a modified paintball gun... just some good old fashion home depot tinkering
    Jul 9, 2013, 7:55 AM - Re: Iron man 3 shock gloves help wanted #8

When the parts of the suit fly around, not connected to the arc reactor, they need a power supply.

Remember, the barrel of monkeys scene Stark is *not* in the suit....it gets hit by a bus

ironmaided said: View Post
    From
    The Philippines
    Jul 9, 2013, 7:58 AM - Re: Iron man 3 shock gloves help wanted #9

JPH said: View Post
    When the parts of the suit fly around, not connected to the arc reactor, they need a power supply.

Remember, the barrel of monkeys scene Stark is *not* in the suit....it gets hit by a bus
    ohhh yeah i remember that scene. . . that clears the confusion
    From
    San Diego, Cali
    Jul 9, 2013, 8:28 AM - Re: Iron man 3 shock gloves help wanted #10

for the 30 suits the door they were under was covered in a couple tons of house at the time.