Iron Man 3 "MARK 8 Armor" foam build

I dont know what im gonna do with it when im done... one of the main reasons im going all out on this is halloween...in my town during halloween a person can bring home $2500 in prizes just by going out 2 night in a row and partying....so i figure head to toe iron man armor custom made shoud do the trick and i could use that money with winter coming up the tattoos get pretty scarce....plus since im doing next years movies armor i can rock it next year as well in another area and potentially take down close to $5000 overall.... my total investment is $500 thats a pretty good profit margin

when I was younger I thought bout doin tatoos, loved drawing and ya need a steady hand. Ya can see your experience in your armor nice clean lines and perfectly symetrical and freehand dang Im impressed. :thumbsup

I'm not a fan of this armor (as of yet. I need to see it in action to give my real opinion) but it seems like a really fun costume to make from scratch as anyone doing this is layering the details like you're doing,

Last edited:
Really nice work dude. I must say I wish I had held out that little but longer before starting my latest Ironman build cause I love the new suit. Its like a mix of MK V & MK VI. I haven't read up much yet but isn't it Mark 47 armour?

Amazing work! ;)
SPOILER:
:popcorn Rumors say that in the movie Tony Stark will distinctly say to Pepper something like "here's my Mark 47 armour".. Teorically the other 39 armours are sort of drones remotely controlled by Mark 47..

Btw.. Like someone already said, it'd be great to have more details about reactor assembly ;)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back