Iron Man 3 Helmet Build WIP first rpf post

Hi everyone, long time reader first time poster ;)

I just wanted to share the progress I have for the new Iron Man 3 helmet model from fierfek.

The pictures on here is what I have done so far I did a quick paint job just as a reward for me and keep me motivated.

There is a lot more sanding to be done since I am trying to make it to the ProjectEarth standard!

Thanks for looking!

601981_415175398577551_1187433738_n.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry about the HUGE pictures at the start. There will be more work posted, I just need to get better at taking pictures while I work. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

The original file had the ears one way but after looking over pictures for a few hours I realized they were different so the ears are removed.

There is also a few more details left out of the original model which I have been adding in.

There is general line clean up and edge sharpening that I need to do as well.

THIS IS NOT FINISHED I just wanted to paint it to keep me motivated!

Thanks,

Tank

Last edited:
Update on the helmet:

Its about 90% completed. Still a few more things to do on it.

some smaller finer details to be finished along with adding the eyes in. Some lines need to be cleaned up and the detachable backplate finished.

923079_444269655668125_1656287910_n.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back