Subscribe
    From
    Brasília, Brasil
    May 8, 2013, 1:12 PM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #126

this is from marvel heroes, and is Mark 6
  2. Member Since
    May 2013
    May 9, 2013, 10:44 AM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #127

Balmung said: View Post
    this is from marvel heroes, and is Mark 6
    oh sorry i mean this model
    http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f2...780d1367680490
    you give us them models too?
    and in the game heros the models is with deatails? or just texture? i hope its with deatials or high poly or something
    and you read my pm?
    Last edited by moos103; May 9, 2013 at 10:53 AM.
    May 9, 2013, 11:23 AM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #128

moos103 said: View Post
    oh sorry i mean this model
    http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f2...780d1367680490
    you give us them models too?
    and in the game heros the models is with deatails? or just texture? i hope its with deatials or high poly or something
    and you read my pm?
    that armor is lol ^_^
    May 9, 2013, 11:29 AM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #129

This weekend I was trying to extract models of mobile game iron man 3, I finally managed to extract them.

The models are low-poly but may be useful as a reference or foundation for 3d/Clay modellers, or for those who just want an 1:1 papercraft Iron man:

Attachment 178113Attachment 178110Attachment 178108Attachment 178114Attachment 178115Attachment 178116Attachment 178117Attachment 178118Attachment 178119Attachment 178120Attachment 178121Attachment 178122Attachment 178123Attachment 178111Attachment 178112Attachment 178124Attachment 178677

The 3d files:
    IM3 armor.rar

Attachment 178676Attachment 178678Attachment 178679 Attachment 178680Attachment 178681

IM armor.rar
    frankly these are low quality files are not well-defined details. jackieisrockin you have 3ds or obj files Iron Man 3 in high quality? I agradesere much
    From
    Brasília, Brasil
    May 9, 2013, 11:43 AM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #130

i was playing the game, and the models has fewer polygons than the mobile game, they are just for reference
    May 9, 2013, 12:19 PM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #131

I know there is already an extremis armour, classic red gold, MK I( comic) ripped from the game Iron Man 2.
    From
    Brasília, Brasil
    May 9, 2013, 12:25 PM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #132

Ciano930 said: View Post
    I know there is already an extremis armour, classic red gold, MK I( comic) ripped from the game Iron Man 2.

the only one that I want is the black and yellow suit, the liquid metal Marvel Now! armor
  8. RPF Premium Member CSMacLaren's Avatar
    May 9, 2013, 12:27 PM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #133

Big question for you guys.

The proportions look heroic and consistent with the movie model, so if one builds a pep in full, it would in theory have the same proportions as the movie armor, right?

Then why, when fans build out peps, their shape never looks consistent with the movie suit? Is it because fans are resizing the pep printout to match their own body's proportions?
  9. Member Since
    May 2013
    May 9, 2013, 12:37 PM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #134

i was playing the game, and the models has fewer polygons than the mobile game, they are just for reference
    oh
    i sent you a pm 3-4 days ago i think and you didnt answer please answer its realy important
    From
    Minneapolis/St Paul
    May 9, 2013, 1:04 PM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #135

CSMacLaren said: View Post

The proportions look heroic and consistent with the movie model, so if one builds a pep in full, it would in theory have the same proportions as the movie armor, right?

Then why, when fans build out peps, their shape never looks consistent with the movie suit? Is it because fans are resizing the pep printout to match their own body's proportions?
    Yes, especially so when the individual parts are custom scaled independently of each other. Just as a recent example, Jackie's Iron Patriot model looks great when everything is proportioned as he designed it, with all of the pieces at the same scale. Having said that, I'm a little under 6'3" (and scaled it to an overall height of that), and I still was barely able to fit my 32" waist through the ab and cod sections. So even at 6'4", building with cardstock, the scale was really slim. On top of that, if people are building in foam (and even us paper peppers with fiberglass to a degree) they are also losing the extra inner clearance because of their foam wall thickness. The only reason my builds usually look proportioned is because I'm a tall and skinny guy, and even then I still end up being a 6'4" Iron Man.
  11. Member Since
    Feb 2013
    From
    Germany
    May 9, 2013, 1:08 PM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #136

CSMacLaren said: View Post

thats right...the Iron Man proportions are totaly unreal...you have to rescale the body parts to match your body...and the body of a normal human beeing is far away from the Iron Man proportions...

here is an interesting read on this subject:
    Secrets Of Iron Man's New Suits

cheers
    From
    Brasília, Brasil
    May 9, 2013, 1:40 PM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #137

Gonzo said: View Post
    thats right...the Iron Man proportions are totaly unreal...you have to rescale the body parts to match your body...and the body of a normal human beeing is far away from the Iron Man proportions...

here is an interesting read on this subject:
    Secrets Of Iron Man's New Suits

cheers
    this post don't look right(EDIT: ok, i'm an idiot XD the post is NEW SUITS, my bad), the stam winston studio even 3d scanned the RDJ body to fit the armor.

as you can see here:
    Real IRON MAN Suit. Real Performance.

at the end of this video you can see the stuntman wearing the full suit

Last edited by Balmung; May 9, 2013 at 1:46 PM.
    May 9, 2013, 2:10 PM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #138

laellee said: View Post
    and even us paper peppers with fiberglass to a degree
    lol, the official name for us should be "Paper Peppers".
  14. Member Since
    May 2013
    May 9, 2013, 2:13 PM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #139

this post don't look right(EDIT: ok, i'm an idiot XD the post is NEW SUITS, my bad), the stam winston studio even 3d scanned the RDJ body to fit the armor.

as you can see here:
    Real IRON MAN Suit. Real Performance.

at the end of this video you can see the stuntman wearing the full suit

The making of IRON MAN the Armor. - YouTube
    Why are you ignoring me
    From
    Brasília, Brasil
    May 9, 2013, 2:15 PM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #140

Why are you ignoring me
    I'm too lazy to get more models XD

I need to download the game again
  16. Member Since
    Feb 2012
    May 9, 2013, 4:02 PM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #141

They had multiple versions of the armor, and RDJ didn't really wear the whole thing anyway. Also most of the full body shots were CG and thus they were not restricted by human anatomy.
  17. Member Since
    May 2013
    May 9, 2013, 4:07 PM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #142

I'm too lazy to get more models XD

I need to download the game again
    oh haha its ok
    the mark 1 is not so important
    but i realy realy need the models robots of suit up i can even pay you for it
    i did video like the movie iron man i did holograms and crazy effects and i have model with high deatails of the suit ironman
    but in the scene when i wearing the suit i have problem haha i need the robots to get the suit on me like that:

i need the model of the robots but i dont know how to get them please help i do anything and give you in the video a big big credit!
    Last edited by moos103; May 9, 2013 at 4:54 PM.
    May 9, 2013, 5:38 PM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #143

the only one that I want is the black and yellow suit, the liquid metal Marvel Now! armor
    That is a sweet suit! big one i want is the Godkiller armour =P don't think it'll be in game though at least not to start!
    From
    Brasília, Brasil
    May 9, 2013, 5:43 PM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #144

Ciano930 said: View Post
    That is a sweet suit! big one i want is the Godkiller armour =P don't think it'll be in game though at least not to start!
    I opened the files here, the game has only the most common armors:

Gold avenger
    stealth
    classic
    silver centurion
    mark 2,3,4,5,6,7
    extremis

some armor must be purchased in packages(iron man 3 armors, marvel now!...), I do not know if they are not in the game because he is still in beta or if u only get the files if you buy the package
    From
    Brasília, Brasil
    May 9, 2013, 5:56 PM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #145

oh haha its ok
    the mark 1 is not so important
    but i realy realy need the models robots of suit up i can even pay you for it
    i did video like the movie iron man i did holograms and crazy effects and i have model with high deatails of the suit ironman
    but in the scene when i wearing the suit i have problem haha i need the robots to get the suit on me like that:

Iron Man [Suit Up] (HD) - YouTube

i need the model of the robots but i dont know how to get them please help i do anything and give you in the video a big big credit!
    I will download the game and extract the models this weekend ok?

don't need to pay nothing
  21. RPF Premium Member msleeper's Avatar
    From
    Atlanta, Jawjuh
    May 9, 2013, 7:05 PM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #146

I have to assume that the models are available in the game content, even if you haven't purchased them to be used. The game assets need to be available to every client in order to run properly; whether you can use them in-game is irrelevant.

That said: I am 100% interested in an Extremis and the Now! black and gold armor.
    From
    Brasília, Brasil
    May 9, 2013, 8:10 PM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #147

msleeper said: View Post
    I have to assume that the models are available in the game content, even if you haven't purchased them to be used. The game assets need to be available to every client in order to run properly; whether you can use them in-game is irrelevant.

That said: I am 100% interested in an Extremis and the Now! black and gold armor.
    I don't know yet because it is in beta, when the game is officially released I'll be able to tell if it's there or not

I already get the 3d mesh, but the UE viewer is having trouble to bind the textures

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (503).png 
Views:	412 
Size:	382.3 KB 
ID:	182128
    From
    The TRON Grid
    May 9, 2013, 9:32 PM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #148

So, I downloaded the game... how does it work? I can unlock the armors by playing, or by buying them, and I'll be able to save them to my PC, or are you using a ripping program?
    From
    Brasília, Brasil
    May 9, 2013, 9:41 PM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #149

i'm using UE viewer

UE Viewer | Gildor's Homepage
    From
    The TRON Grid
    May 9, 2013, 11:30 PM - Re: [Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation) #150

So, I unlock the armor, save it to my phone, connect the phone to my PC, and use UE to extract and edit it? is that right?