Iron Man 3 Armor Revealed!

nick daring

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Interesting choice. I'm curious if I'll get used to all that gold.

42845247284.jpg

066ffbeecdd511e19cc822000a1d00e9_7.jpg

5001a0d8abf8e.jpg

detail.jpg

5001a0d894fce.jpg

5001a0d8c03f3.jpg

detail.jpg

Is it just me or is that a duller gold color?
The suit has a lot of Mark VII and the face has some Mark V to it.
I'll be one of the first to say I'm not actually against it.

yyyeeeaah.... thats for sure a VERY sleepy color of yellow/tan whatever i can tell they were going for the bleeding edge look but just didnt quite get it down..

LESS THAN IMPRESSED!!!

I agree with the above....Too much gold...I think the red gave ironman a lot more character. Gold was more for cool "bling"...but that's way too much

if anyone of the rpf is at the SDCC.
PLEASE! take high deff pictures of it. I wanna have a go at 3d modeling him but i need more pictures from the side's

It does have too much gold but the more I look at it the more I like it...... let the hundreds of Mark8 build threads commence haha

haha yeah if someone want's to help me out with the picture's I could do a pretty acurate 3d model for pep in the next weeks ^^

It does have too much gold but the more I look at it the more I like it...... let the hundreds of Mark8 build threads commence haha

It will be hard. This armor is extremely detailed

The design is great, but the color scheme could be reversed. Would look like the bleeding edge

1160130-iron_man___new_armor_super.jpg

by Google translator

First impression is Ugh, followed by meh. They have been hit or miss with the 7 suits so far so this is just a miss for me. in order of awesomeness 4,3,1,7,6,5 and then this 8

Maybe it'll be like the Mark V, and only appear in one scene. I like the design of the armor a lot, but I'm not sure about the colors. I wouldn't mind the scheme if the gold was more like in the previous movies.

I personally like it.
It's different yes but atleast it's something original!
all the other armors are great to but they lacked originality.
atleast in some way.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back