Hello, Fellow Builders!
Recently, I took it upon myself to start a Deadpool outfit. The jumpsuit itself is finished. Take a gander at the pictures.
for the red parts, Instead of using spandex, I used a Rayon, Lycra knit fabric. much more comfortable and not as hot. The black parts of the outfit are a leathery spandex material. The eyes on the mask were casted in silicone, for a more expressive face. Some aspects of the costume are not finished yet, but for the ones that are, Im putting on this post.
Here was the sculpt for the eyes. This was after all the crystal clear and everything was put on.
This was the plaster stage. As you can see its after it was plastered.
And this is after the mold was pulled off.
Casting time!! I used Dragonskin FX Pro, with a little bit of black tint in the mix. My dad helped me stir the mix since its so darned hard.
Unfortunately, I have no pictures of it out of the mold except for the pics with it glued in already.
This is the mask after it was sewed.
Also, i got these sweet dog tags.
Alright thats all i have for today.
Stay Tuned, Same MarvelFan Place, Same Marvelfan time.