"Hey, lady! You call him Dr. Jones! "

Fly4v

Sr Member
Proof that my stable is more than a one horse rodeo.
I really don't consider this a build, rather like the Avengers its an assembly.
There are some actual Indy items, in that they were made by the suppliers from the movies, and I also have some of the lets target the fans stuff.

Since Indy is "the man in the hat", then the whip is the second iconic prop after the hat.

I have a 8 foot David Morgan whip, both made and repaired by him. :facepalm
The fall came off and he thankfully redid the end of my whip.
It was not a design fault but mine.

Last edited:
For the hat, I have a Stetson Sovereign that I bought long ago.

Also, have the 100% wool Indiana Jones Fedora. Being the cheaper of the two, It became the more weathered and abused.

Last edited:
A copy of the Raiders holster.... in dire need of cleaning.

I also have a surplus Webly holster buried somewhere in my stuff for the 'later' Indy.

Last edited:
Have quite a collection of 'not quite right' shirts.

First is the LL Bean Safari shirt.

Second is Cabellas' offering.

Lastly, and the most interesting that I pick up in South America. It is like the Indy shirt but with an open pleat on the bottom. Kind of like the front panel of the Indy shirt was backwards.

Last edited:
The pants are LL Bean pleated chinos. They started the same taupe color but one is more faded and weathered than the other.

Last edited:
Don't know if the Mystery of the Blues cameo is considered canon but I found a five button sweater that was close. It should be a dark brown but C'est la vie.

This pair of pants are Dockers.
The shirt is LL Bean.
The tie is an AAFES uniform tie that I use for Last Crusade.

I don't intent to have the radio clipped to my belt when running from the truck. :sick

Edit: Added the Mystery of the Blues scarf.

Last edited:
For the shoulder bag, I was able to get a surplus case.
You can see the prior owner was a Corporal.
Thankfully, the ink is not visible from the outside.

Last edited:
Alden Boots, another actual item.
These are the best pair of boots I have ever worn. I highly recommend having a pair made.

Last edited:
The Raiders Jacket is a no-name. It is very light weight and is a three season weight, in that you can wear it during the summer but need a sweater for the winter.

Last edited:
U.S. Wings supplied my second jacket.
It is very heavy and can't be worn when it is warm but comfortable for colder weather.

Last edited:
For the lecture series, I have a hand-me-down tweed.

Don't have a bow tie or the round glasses yet.

Last edited:
I don't think they are made anymore but here is the Zippo version of the good luck charm.

Last edited:
I had a resin Webly. I actually think it is in the holster, where ever that is.

But, I was able to get a nice gas airsoft Colt for TOD.

Last edited:
Here is the only part that I made, the grail diary, and was the third item I had after the Stetson and the Raider Jacket.

It started with a black cover and was repainted with brown latex paint. All the pages were hand drawn and then stained with coffee.

It doesn't have any of the great inserts that others have done.
At a minimum, I'd like to have a tablet rubbing before the discovery of the tomb.

Last edited:
Cool man. I'm an Indy fan as well and just recently picked up an Adventurebilt hat from Darth Clayton. I am also on the cherub list for the Ark :love So I'm right there with you! Nice collection of Indy items!

You have a Morgan whip... *stunned*. I'm incredibly jealous, but only holding back because here in NYC, there is no place for me to actually use it. My 10' 12 plait is back home in southern CA gathering dust and drying out. I'm sad to say it may not last much longer without being dressed. But to remember it's glory, I have a pic of Kristin and I at the Indy 4 premiere in Los Angeles and the manager let me crack the whip in front of the screen. :) Totally nerded out. You're collection of each of his different outfits is remarkable, and I'm sure, highly prized.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back