Halo 4 Master Chief DONE!

TheBradinator

Hey guys! This is my first post on this forum!!! WOOHOO!

Ive been an active member of the 405th halo costuming community and just stumbled on this site!

Well i made this armor out of eva foam, all scratch built except the helmet - i got from STONY PROPS. And dang do they make a nice helmet!

Here are the pics starting from day 1

c8737345.jpg

1744aee2.jpg

00717299.jpg

9a05b17a.jpg

14ee30b6.jpg

d99c00cb.jpg

IMG_1887.jpg

ab1824f2.jpg

f05981fc.jpg

i bet you are wondering... "How the heck does he get in and out of that thing?!

Well let me show you:love

ad5318b9.jpg

109435ea.jpg

a4580742.jpg

AND THAT HOW I DO IT!!

On to the rest of the pics!

83faf907.jpg

66824619.jpg

62804877.jpg
IMG_1938.jpg

cb650531.jpg

d222966d.jpg

IMG_4258.jpg

c51f47a0.jpg

IMG_4314.jpg

And its done!!!! im going out to take some more professional pictures this evening so i will post em when i have them!

Let me know what you think!

Thanks

Brad

I cannot believe I've missed this, I used to be a regular on the 405th but have drifted away over time. Excellent work my friend. you have a really good eye to be able to do this without templates.

Very nice! Amazing that you scratch built that.

What is the fabric/material you used to cover the arm and rib bits to make them look like body armor?

Beautiful job!!

Thank you so much bro.

Very nice! Amazing that you scratch built that.

What is the fabric/material you used to cover the arm and rib bits to make them look like body armor?

Thanks buddy. The mesh is a REDHEAD game bag.

16957a20.jpg

no template ? no paper ? just by eye ? dude ! amazing !

Thanks pal! all except the helmet is me! the helmet was made by hyperballistic.

I cannot believe I've missed this, I used to be a regular on the 405th but have drifted away over time. Excellent work my friend. you have a really good eye to be able to do this without templates.

Thanks man, i wish i made templates cuz then i would have been able to give yall something!

alright i took some better pics last night and dident have time to upload, so here they are!

IMG_4336.jpg

IMG_4341.jpg

IMG_4345.jpg

IMG_4346.jpg

Hope yall like em!

Thanks

Brad

This looks fantastic! The only small problem I can see is that the chest armor is up too high. Any way you could push it down a little bit?

Very very nice!! And the fact you did it all by eye? Legit!

How did you get your measurements so it fits your body? Did you already have a body mold? Regardless, very cool.

Your photographer did an awesome job too.

Haha so much WIN in this build.

This looks fantastic! The only small problem I can see is that the chest armor is up too high. Any way you could push it down a little bit?

That's somthing I will try to do next time I'm wearing it! Thanks for the compliments!

this looks amazing! Nice work on this!

Dang coming from you!! Thank you so much buddy!

Very very nice!! And the fact you did it all by eye? Legit!

How did you get your measurements so it fits your body? Did you already have a body mold? Regardless, very cool.

Your photographer did an awesome job too.

Haha so much WIN in this build.

Thanks buddy! I made a dummy out of ducktape and that's how I got the exact measurements

Here is a short vid that I made of the suit!

Hope you like it!

Halo 4 Live Action Trailer (Fan Made) - YouTube

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back