GUYVER

kryptoboy1

the everyone.. i am going to attempt to make a guyver suit for the toronto fan expo... some of you may have seen my tmnt mikey suit i did last year.. this year i am going to try to use eva foam or i may stick with upholstery foam.. to make the body armor of the guyver. does anyone have any suggestions on where i should start ..
i have the pep file for the guyver mask but does anyone out there have the suit files.. if not can anyone give some tips on how to make it from scatch lol...????
i am looking to do the one from the movie not the anime version.. so also if anyone can get some good shots of him could you please post?

12316955428guyver.jpg

Last edited:
I have the anime suit files if you are interest send me your email and I will send it to you. The files are not scaled or unfolded and are only of the armor pieces.

Here is my 4shared folder with the guyver files in it. There are two seperate suit files. The grouped set is the set that I edited myself. I took out all the non armor sections and left only the armor sections for easier pepping but left them in groups. The seperate pieces are pieces I found off the internet. All files have not been scaled or unfolded so you can do it yourself or who ever feels like unfolding them and sharing, be my guest.

4shared.com - free file sharing and storage

hey blackkaos that sounds great.. but the the link does not seem to work. If you could double check it, that would be great.... Thank-you for sharing these files....

Here are the file sperate links on 4 shared. There are alot of them but it's the only other way I know how to post them.

Guyver Calfs and Feet.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Guyver Chest and Abdomen.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Guyver pelvis and legs.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Guyver Arms_2.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
helmet detail.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
left foot.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
left hand.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
left heel.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
left lower leg.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
left shoulder.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
left upper arm.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
left upper leg.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
left lower arm.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
PELVIS.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
right foot.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
right hand.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
right heel.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
right lower arm.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
right lower leg.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Guyver01-foam-at-once.gif

Here's my foam-at-once pep file . I have in mind to build an entire suit, so I did not spread it into several files.
1. print your sheets
2. tape your sheets
3. cut your paper masks
4. cut your foam from the masks
5. you get less and bigger foam parts, you save gluing time, and less junctions means nicer curves an inproved "anti-aliasing".

On this scale chart you can see tree columns : expanded pep view size / armor size (inc horn) / your size.

guyver-bp.gif

Have fun, and post your WIP.

Last edited:
K, this is going to be a total noob question but what is "On this scale chart you can see tree columns : expanded pep view size / armor size (inc horn) / your size." refering to?

K, this is going to be a total noob question but what is "On this scale chart you can see tree columns : expanded pep view size / armor size (inc horn) / your size." refering to?
It refers to the final size of your suit, depending of your own size.
I'm 5'10" ie 1m78, once my Guyver suit on I'll be 1m96, and since the suit view is exploded in pepakura I have to scale before printing it so it virtualy reaches 2m21.

I'd love to see your final product pics. A guyver suit would be sweet.
I'll work on it quite soon, I hope.

Ah, so I guess maybe I misunderstood the chart. lol I really wanna give this a shot, but I have no idea how to scale it properly, or even how to start. Dang these awesome projects! :p

Guyver01-foam-at-once.gif

Here's my foam-at-once pep file . I have in mind to build an entire suit, so I did not spread it into several files.
1. print your sheets
2. tape your sheets
3. cut your paper masks
4. cut your foam from the masks
5. you get less and bigger foam parts, you save gluing time, and less junctions means nicer curves an inproved "anti-aliasing".

On this scale chart you can see tree columns : expanded pep view size / armor size (inc horn) / your size.

guyver-bp.gif

Have fun, and post your WIP.

Awesome files and tips here Bro! Planning to do this one of these days! Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back