gatling gun

DarkJester

i have been scouring the internet for any and all attempts or plans to make the 10mm caseless gatling gun from the first g.i. joe movie, i have looked at tradittional gatling guns and even the war machine shoulder mounted one, i think i have it figured out except for making it spin around my wrist, im thinking some kind of gear driven assembly with bearings built in to the wrist brace itself (forgive my lack of pics but this is just a thought so far, no conept drawings just yet, but if anyone else has had this idea and has drawings feel free to post them) if any one has any idea where to find plans for one or can help me figure out the spinning please let me know

Hey man i was thinking the same for my build. But mine would be the whole forearm. I thought of taking a page from the holy book of stealth and using a cordless screwdriver assembley. Could be an idea...GM

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back