Andrew Garfield Amazing Spiderman Suit

callmemilo

Sr Member
Here's the first official pic of the finished costume we've made.

297124_211844575543716_147060075355500_575441_15910538_n.jpg

Re: Frontier Costuming - Andrew Garfield Amazing Spiderman Suit

It looked fantastic in person as well! Great job! And great seeing you at DC.

Very awesome! I plan on buying your comic style suit, once I get the extra money!

Re: Frontier Costuming - Andrew Garfield Amazing S

I prefer your cloth to the movie's basketball skins, that's for sure. This looks like Classic Spidey.

Do you have detailed photos? your website lacks photos, would love to see detailed photos of the costumes you offer.

GFollano

Man you really need to update your website, photos are small and not detailed including the one you just posted, pictures tell 1000 words, people want to see the quality you offer unless you have something to hide using crappy photos.

On another note you should use a invisble zipper for the rear, that black zipper going down the back really breaks up the design of the suit, or even better put the zipper in the correct area like the movie suit.

GFollano

Last edited:
I really like the suit but there is a few flaws i can see, the mask seems to be bunched at the nose, black zip on the back and the neck from some of the photos seems to be a little off but other then that i would love one for my collection. :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back