Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

I know it's a real shirt, because I've seen it in a different color... but has anyone actually seen one in the same colors worn in the movie?

You dont mean the one with the red sleeves?

- - - Updated - - -

imgthingx.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I also have seen this blue one a celebrity wore before.

Attachments

• redmoto1.jpg
    redmoto1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 158
  • eli-roth-tyler-durden-1.preview.jpg
    eli-roth-tyler-durden-1.preview.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 2,006

No, it's different red one that has the same graphics as Brad Pitt's. One of the collector's has it.

I've seen Eli Roth's too, but it's looks to be custom made, and is not accurate at all.

I was just curious to see if anybody has found the same exact motorcross shirt as in the movie? It's been like 15 years since FC came out, but I still haven't heard anything about anybody finding this shirt.

No, it's different red one that has the same graphics as Brad Pitt's. One of the collector's has it.

I've seen Eli Roth's too, but it's looks to be custom made, and is not accurate at all.

I was just curious to see if anybody has found the same exact motorcross shirt as in the movie? It's been like 15 years since FC came out, but I still haven't heard anything about anybody finding this shirt.

Where did you see the red one? I would love to see a pic.

Not sure if I've posted this one before:

foxmoto.jpg~original

This is the fox motocross shirt.

- - - Updated - - -

iamjwpc is right. It's a true vintage shirt. It exists.

hey soul, can you tell me what brand are the red polyester pants you feature in your images?? are they custom or vintage?

Ok ignore what I wrote about eclipse but bottom two are Aero 54's, then 2 sunsets, then the rest 523's.

51bxo5.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I believe the bottom are are in old gothic rose style?

I remember that image from the opticsplanet site. lol what a collection:thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

I'm eyeing some aero 54 but I can't seem to decide whether in gold or silver

Still trying to sort out which shirt's I am going to buy off the WWTDW site..lol. If I were single I would have the whole TD collection by now. But living in LA alone with my gf, I have to be very selective. lol

Still trying to sort out which shirt's I am going to buy off the WWTDW site..lol. If I were single I would have the whole TD collection by now. But living in LA alone with my gf, I have to be very selective. lol
What ones were you looking at? Were you looking to wear them or simply collect?

Nah. definitely wear them. I want all the ones most of us want, except I do really have my eye on soul's custom creation that you and blacksugar picked up. the Graphic ringer t with the victorian imagery on it. I really like the black sugar tank but I'm not sure I can wear that out. That one maybe just for collection. Definitely want sock it to me, sports tank, stars, bee healthy, maple leaf, and motorcross. If soul makes the orange mesh tank and hustler shirt available on a broad scale then I'll probably pick them up too. Oh and if I were to get these shirts, I will never need or purchase another shirt with graphics, print, or any other writing on it. I don't like clothing with logos, prints, or graphics. Only these masterpieces. I am actually a collector of clothing that Brad Pitt himself wears. Never thought I'd have the opportunity to have FC shirts lol.. I have collected several very very rare and almost impossible to find articles of clothing that Brad himself has owned personally. Several jeans, a pair of boots, cap, and several t shirts.

I really hope soul keeps making these shirts for a some
time, cause I really would like them all. I just can afford to blow so much on all of them at once.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back