Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Jul 31, 2012, 8:26 PM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #151

Excuse me TS but do you happened to have a MMPR blue helmet? I sure hope you do
    From
    Austria
    Aug 1, 2012, 3:06 AM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #152

no i just modeled the red one somewhere along the line, didnt have time for the blue one. only blackkaos sells it, i believe
    From
    Columbus, GA
    Aug 11, 2012, 1:06 PM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #153

Thanks man, this is extremely helpful!!
    Aug 31, 2012, 4:26 PM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #154

So Im new to Pep, and this thread is awesome... any idea if the Classic armor is sclaed to fit a human head, lol?
    From
    Austria
    Aug 31, 2012, 4:42 PM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #155

i honestly have no idea
  6. Member Since
    Jul 2010
    Aug 31, 2012, 6:55 PM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #156

You are a god among men. I've been wanting to do Extremis and Hulkbuster forever, but I don't have the skills yet to make such complex models.
  7. Member Since
    Apr 2012
    From
    everywhere
    Sep 1, 2012, 12:50 PM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #157

Hey eyeofsauron, your files are great and i'm going to build the IM extremis but i just want to know if you have any idea about the scale in reference with I'M mark 4 robos files ?
    From
    Austria
    Sep 1, 2012, 4:00 PM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #158

chamuco110 said: View Post
    Hey eyeofsauron, your files are great and i'm going to build the IM extremis but i just want to know if you have any idea about the scale in reference with I'M mark 4 robos files ?
    i cant really tell you, but if you use robos files for reference, why not just use the height as reference, and insert the height from robos files into the height setting of the extremis files
    From
    Atlanta, Jawjuh
    Sep 9, 2012, 1:32 AM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #159

Would you consider making the Avengers: EMH style armor? The series is on Netflix if you haven't seen it (it's really great) and I love the style of the Iron Man suit. Here's some photos:

Sep 23, 2012, 12:51 AM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #160

Hey Sauron! I'm new, but I'm a huge fan of you're work. Anyhow, I've got you're Classic and Ultimate files (Working on the builds, I'll post pics soon) but I can't seem to download your Extremis. When I follow the link, the site says the files have been removed. Any chance you could re-post them somewhere or email me?
    From
    Austria
    Sep 23, 2012, 6:55 AM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #161

links are updated
  12. Member Since
    Sep 2012
    Sep 23, 2012, 9:01 AM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #162

I've never done pep before, but when it's finished I would absolutely love to have a go at the hulkbuster armor!
  13. Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Sep 23, 2012, 11:54 AM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #163

any change your gone make the power samurai helmet pep filles http://powerrangers.com/images/series/samurai.png
    Sep 23, 2012, 2:49 PM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #164

EyeofSauron said: View Post
    links are updated
    Thanks Sauron! Or maybe not, I have sooo many projects now!
  15. Member Since
    Sep 2012
    Sep 29, 2012, 11:57 PM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #165

hi im new to this whole thingy the files i downloaded didnt work my pepakura viewer and was wondering if i need a converter program, also are those templates good for the plastic trash can method of building the ironman armor any replies,input,or feedback would be appreciated
    From
    Riverside, CA
    Oct 6, 2012, 3:49 AM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #166

If only we could get THIS Hulkbuster.
    Spoiler:
  17. Dark Matter Props RPF Premium Member darkside501st's Avatar
    From
    Houston, TX
    Oct 8, 2012, 8:55 AM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #167

Johnnymuffintop said: View Post
    If only we could get THIS Hulkbuster.
    Spoiler:
    That is cool. I haven't seen that anywhere in comics. I wouldn't expect to either. It looks like an artist's rendition of the Mk III converted to the Hulkbuster. It looks good though and wouldn't be that hard to do since we already have Mk III armor. We would just have to distort the shape of the model to get this. Kind of like the Small Iron Man and Baby Iron Man you see on YouTube. It is doable.
    From
    Riverside, CA
    Oct 8, 2012, 2:09 PM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #168

darkside501st said: View Post
    That is cool. I haven't seen that anywhere in comics. I wouldn't expect to either. It looks like an artist's rendition of the Mk III converted to the Hulkbuster. It looks good though and wouldn't be that hard to do since we already have Mk III armor. We would just have to distort the shape of the model to get this. Kind of like the Small Iron Man and Baby Iron Man you see on YouTube. It is doable.
    *Claps like a giddy girl* Oh, happy day! haha
    Though personally if I were to suggest distorting anything, I'd say use the Mk IV or VI, since it's more "up to date" Stark tech. Not exactly the original design, but hey, always looking to improve on old tech.
  19. Member Since
    May 2010
    Oct 11, 2012, 7:41 AM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #169

great work. one quick question is there program to print up the hulkbuster chest, I cant pull it up in my pepakura. Then is it scaled to a big person or average height.
    Oct 11, 2012, 8:20 AM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #170

EyeofSauron said: View Post
    no i just modeled the red one somewhere along the line, didnt have time for the blue one. only blackkaos sells it, i believe
    Dung0beetle put a file up but it needs to be unfolded.

blueranger.pdo
  21. Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Oct 11, 2012, 8:51 AM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #171

Man, this thread is quite EPICTICIOUS! I am definitely going to be using the Red Ranger file. If the Green and/or White get done, I am going to have my hands full!

Thanks again
  22. Tigerblood is offline Tigerblood
    Oct 11, 2012, 9:08 AM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #172

OPTIMUS124 said: View Post
    Man, this thread is quite EPICTICIOUS! I am definitely going to be using the Red Ranger file. If the Green and/or White get done, I am going to have my hands full!

Thanks again
    There's a Green Ranger file link that Eye of Sauron posted somewhere. But I would like to see the TV White Ranger helmet done as well
    From
    Austria
    Oct 11, 2012, 9:15 AM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #173

thx for the file, heres the unfold as a thank you
    blue ranger.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

also green and white:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/KlFQQRmE/white_ranger.html
    http://www.4shared.com/file/SlBgoPdX/green_ranger.html

well, im happy that now all classic mmpr helmets are available for free
  24. Member Since
    Apr 2010
    From
    Cleveland, Tennessee, United States
    Oct 19, 2012, 11:15 PM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #174

i may have missed it but is there a easy way to scale the armor right. or is it just trial and error
    From
    Miami Beach, Florida
    Oct 21, 2012, 6:26 PM - Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et #175

Hey guys I unfolded the Black Mighty Morphin Power Ranger, if anyone wants it. Mighty Morphin Black Power Ranger Unfold_Me.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Mickey Mouse