Hey guys, so I decided for my first project I will attempt to make a Dragon Priest's Mask from the game Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I collected all of these bad boys in-game and thought it would be a great looking and fairly simple first project. I know It probably isn't actually simple, but it's not large or very time consuming, so there's space for error and trial.
Here's some reference pictures, to give you an idea of what I'll be attempting to make.
Fount that image in this thread right HERE.
Now, let us begin. So I decided to just do a first attempt out of pepakura. I have some old file folders I'll be using since I currently have no cardstock. I will document progress as I advance.
If you're interested in using it, this is the PDO file I'll be using. You can download it HERE. Thanks allot to member jtm for the file.
Tools I'll be using are:
3x Pendaflex folders
Hot Glue gun
Will update soon!