Dr Who Rassilon (Timothy Dalton) Costume Fabric Help Needed

DocTony

Sr Member
Some friends and I are looking to do a Dalton Rassilon costume for Dragon con this year, the robe worn in "The End of Time" We are having trouble finding the red and gold trim material. Has anyone looked into this that might be able to point out a good source?

Here is a pic of the robe

Rassilon.png (image)

Not too familiar with costuming or fabric sites so the problem is what do I look for in an online search?

Last edited:
I think I know the source for this fabric, as it's a supplier I buy from fairly regularly, but the issue is that it is currently out of production.

Colourcard: Rialto On Panne Velvet

I believe it is out of production, but they seem to still be featuring it on the website (an even now state "this fabric has already made it into time and space!"), so they may be stocking it again. Now, they only supply to trade and fashion students, and their fabric is top line so is fairly pricey, but the sales team are very helpful and their swatches are generously sized. If you know someone who works in dressmaking, even on a small scale, they should be able to order the fabric for you.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back