Dr. Doom pep files Unfolded by BSD

BSD

I have a friend that was wanting to build Dr. Doom so I found the pep file on here but no armor.. I was directed to free3dmodels and found the game model from MVC3.. I had to do alot of adjustments to the model and I have not tested them because I am working on my clone trooper build but I do know of at least three others working on a doom build so I hope these help them out. I only made the right side of the model so if you choose to make these all but the shoulder you will need to go to 2D Menu and choose Invert Pattern to get the left side.

I wanted to do this because of all the help I have gotten on this forum. Thank you

l.jpg

RThigh
BSD_DoomRthigh.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Charles Sheeley

l.jpg

Rshoulder
BSD_Doomshoulder.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Charles Sheeley

l.jpg

Rshin
BSD_DoomRshin.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Charles Sheeley

l.jpg

Outer Forearm
BSD_Doomouterforearm.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Charles Sheeley

l.jpg

RKnee
BSD_DoomRknee.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Charles Sheeley

l.jpg

Jets
BSD_Doomjets.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Charles Sheeley

l.jpg

RInnerForearm
BSD_Doominnerforearm.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Charles Sheeley

l.jpg

Elbow
BSD_Doomelbow.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Charles Sheeley

l.jpg

Cape
BSD_Doomcape.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Charles Sheeley

l.jpg

RBicep
BSD_Doombicep.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - BSD

l.jpg

Ankle
BSD_DoomRankle.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Charles Sheeley

Last edited:
You guys are very welcome.. I hope they work out... Let me know if they need to be adjusted.. Like I said its right off the game model so im not sure how well it will fit.

Please keep in mind these are not tested.. If you find problems let me know and please post pics of your build! Remember to measure each part to your body type.. Thank you

I wish I had time for these this year...
I may just refine my costume for next year, and do the proper armor. I already spent time and money on the helmet/cape/tunic. I should probably do it right...

Please keep in mind these are not tested.. If you find problems let me know and please post pics of your build! Remember to measure each part to your body type.. Thank you

I'm going to start a thread soon for my build. So far I've only got the inner forearm made, it was about half the width of my forearm but I just cut it and extended it with extra paper. Figured I'd just do that with every piece.

I'm using the files you provided now, I'll have some pictures on my thread as soon I finish the arms. (So far I only have the shoulders and bicep)

The pieces have been perfect fit so I haven't had the need to resize them yet.

I must add that you ordered the pieces quite nicely, it makes it easier to glue them together

Awesome! Post a link to you're thread on here so others can follow too that see this thread... Thanks for the update!

Last edited:
That bell on the gauntlet should be interesting. I've seen it on a statuette that way, but it didn't seem like it'd work in function. Could be the depth of field throwing me off too. Nice work thus far.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back