Doctor Who- Matt Smith Shirt construction questions

Epictheatric

Hi there! New post on a forum I hope to inhabit quite often!

So, I enjoy Doctor Who quite a bit and have spent quite a bit of these past (financially poor) years upgrading my Tenth Doctor costume. Of which I'm still not happy yet, but that's another story.

A new Doctor and a new costume have drawn my attention and I'm really excited by what I have so far, but the Paul Smith shirt in question has actually left me considering constructing a replica and/or getting help from other more experienced costumers down here, for assistance. Now I've read a few threads about a website called "Spoonflower" which I see offers fabric at a price.

Now my question is, first and foremost, is this site dependable? And are you able to order the amount required online for delivery, or is it simply swatches they send you and you are expected to produce the material yourself?

Now if this sounds ignorant , it's because I am, and I'd really appreciate what information you can give me here.:) Thank you in advance!

You can order the fabric from spoonflower in whatever quantity you like. They're reliable, but from time to time the shipping can take a little while depending on how busy they are.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back