Subscribe
    From
    Los Angeles, CA
    Sep 28, 2010, 4:00 PM - Dead Space 2 Isaac Clarke Suits, Plasma Cutter, & Line Gun ( Picture Obesity ) #1

I have been gone for two months. My wife said that I spend more time cresting things then I do with her. It made me feel bad so I took some time off. Prop Making is like crack. I needed rehab to stop. It was hard. But now I'm back.

At the moment I'm working on a few things, But the one project im most excited about is Dean Space 2. I have been commissioned to make Isaac Clarke space Suits, his Plasma Cutter, & his Line Gun for a friend.

First I Would Like to Thank my brother from another mother Masked Rider, for opening me up to Styrene Plastic Thank You

Sorry for the lack of progress pic on the plasma cutter. I have manage to finish it in a day. I really missed Prop Making

Its a old Nerf gun I had just laying around the house

Before

After

Its not much of a replica because of the Nerf gun, But I really like how it came out

Next is the Line Gun.

That is all I have so far on the Line Gun. I hope to finish this by the end of the week, if nothing pops up.

I will start on the space suit after I'm done with the weapons.
    Last edited by CardBoard King; Nov 20, 2010 at 10:03 AM.
    From
    Edmonton
    Sep 28, 2010, 4:05 PM - Re: Dead Space 2 Isaac Clarke Suits, Plasma Cutter, & Line Gun ( Picture Obesity ) #2

Nice build. I'm using the exact same nerf gun as a base to make a space marine 40k bolt gun that shoots fireballs.
    From
    Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Sep 28, 2010, 5:26 PM - Re: Dead Space 2 Isaac Clarke Suits, Plasma Cutter, & Line Gun ( Picture Obesity ) #3

BTW, first gun looks amazing CBK. I've never been much of a Dead Space fan until recently and only because one of my friends has been buggin me to play the first one, then the second (once it releases) so I'm gonna follow this thread with definite interest.

Keep it up!
    From
    Los Angeles, CA
    Nov 20, 2010, 10:30 AM - Re: Dead Space 2 Isaac Clarke Suits, Plasma Cutter, & Line Gun ( Picture Obesity ) #4

I haven't been on here since I posted this page. I have been really busy. Here are some small updates. Its not much but enjoy.

I'm also Starting On the Dean Space 2 Plasma Cutter

Nov 20, 2010, 11:24 AM - Re: Dead Space 2 Isaac Clarke Suits, Plasma Cutter, & Line Gun ( Picture Obesity ) #5

nice work the line gun is coming along beautifully! where did you get the schematic for the DS 2 plasma cutter? awesome stuff!
    From
    Florida
    Nov 20, 2010, 1:30 PM - Re: Dead Space 2 Isaac Clarke Suits, Plasma Cutter, & Line Gun ( Picture Obesity ) #6

Suddenly im reminded this game Doesnt come out soon enough snd i am both awed at these props and saddened : (

Lol, no but seriously, these are awesome
    From
    United Kingdom
    Nov 20, 2010, 1:44 PM - Re: Dead Space 2 Isaac Clarke Suits, Plasma Cutter, & Line Gun ( Picture Obesity ) #7

I'm in love with that DS1 Plasma cutter

I've tried to make this one myself a few times, but with horrible results. Yours is beautiful - remember me if it ever needs a new home
  8. Formerly cobalt crimson Wes R's Avatar
    From
    Western PA
    Mar 15, 2011, 11:19 AM - Re: Dead Space 2 Isaac Clarke Suits, Plasma Cutter, & Line Gun ( Picture Obesity ) #8

How the heck did i miss these? I'm throwing together a custom plasma cutter for my friend in a hurry, i'm going to remake it with more features alter and i think i got some ideas off here lol.
    From
    Tampa, FL
    Mar 15, 2011, 6:44 PM - Re: Dead Space 2 Isaac Clarke Suits, Plasma Cutter, & Line Gun ( Picture Obesity ) #9

This is very cool, keep it up!
    From
    LA, CA
    Mar 15, 2011, 6:51 PM - Re: Dead Space 2 Isaac Clarke Suits, Plasma Cutter, & Line Gun ( Picture Obesity ) #10

Wow, awesome Plasma Cutter and progress on the Line Gun! I'd love to see the progress of the Line Gun since the last updates were way back in Nov. I can't wait to see what you do with the suit. If I wasn't so decided on making a custom Iron Man suit I would be trying to tackle Isaac's.
  11. Member Since
    Dec 2010
    Mar 15, 2011, 7:00 PM - Re: Dead Space 2 Isaac Clarke Suits, Plasma Cutter, & Line Gun ( Picture Obesity ) #11

You know what, I was in the store the other day and I saw that NERF gun and I was thinking of what I could do with it (since I'm using the maverick for another project). Impressed and love it. I think it's better than the $200+ one.
    From
    South Carolina
    Mar 17, 2011, 5:05 PM - Re: Dead Space 2 Isaac Clarke Suits, Plasma Cutter, & Line Gun ( Picture Obesity ) #12

Genius. Wow. I can't wait to see that suit! Weapons look fantastic!
  13. Member Since
    Apr 2010
    From
    Gnarnia, Tx
    Apr 3, 2011, 12:06 PM - Re: Dead Space 2 Isaac Clarke Suits, Plasma Cutter, & Line Gun ( Picture Obesity ) #13

This looks great! any progress on this so far?
    Apr 7, 2011, 12:23 PM - Re: Dead Space 2 Isaac Clarke Suits, Plasma Cutter, & Line Gun ( Picture Obesity ) #14

Did you use the styrene for the line gun? Also, how did you figure out the scale and get the general layout for it?
  15. Member Since
    Nov 2009
    From
    LA, CA
    Apr 8, 2011, 1:41 AM - Re: Dead Space 2 Isaac Clarke Suits, Plasma Cutter, & Line Gun ( Picture Obesity ) #15

Very snazzy! Love the Line Gun especially.
  16. Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Jul 21, 2011, 7:26 PM - Re: Dead Space 2 Isaac Clarke Suits, Plasma Cutter, & Line Gun ( Picture Obesity ) #16

Hi there. Are you still open to making a costume and plasma cutter. My son is an incredible fan of Dead Space and all he has asked for is an Isaac costume. I appreciate any consideration you can give

briancicco@yahoo.com
    Jul 22, 2011, 2:41 AM - Re: Dead Space 2 Isaac Clarke Suits, Plasma Cutter, & Line Gun ( Picture Obesity ) #17

Oh wow man, those are EPIC. I loved Dead Space, perhaps I'll build a plasma cutter soon...