Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files

Nope no cosmic energy in the mark 7 armor it runs on the new element reactor. I won't spoil anything but it bears a strong resemblance to the suitcase armor. It has jets underneath the back flaps and it is loaded with weapons.

yeah. . .also in my opinion it also resembles all the past ironman suits. . .

535992_289623257786807_100002174054509_649144_1119639040_n.jpg

just want to share my finished build

It's amazing!!! What did you use for the neck?
Post some hd photos if you can!

I have a noob question .. if i do the armor with foam , how i ll do it harder? I have to use resin on foam or not? Someone can link me a tutorial or something similar? :D

Ty and sorry for the OT

great build! :D

i would like to share mine to although this is already edited

546092_3938522390124_1491832506_33484613_450490901_n.jpg

Amazing!!! Where i can find the FOAM pep file of the back side of the armor there isn't for now right?

@baden3 - That is an awesome picture!

I have a noob question .. if i do the armor with foam , how i ll do it harder? I have to use resin on foam or not? Someone can link me a tutorial or something similar? :D

Ty and sorry for the OT

Here are some links from our good friend Stealth over at the Hero Tutorials with video tutorials on everything you need to know about building a costume from pep. He also has some tutorials on building with foam.

Part 1
How To Use PEPAKURA For Costume Building- Part 1 -( New INTRO) - YouTube

Part 2
How To Use PEPAKURA For Costume Building- Part 2- (Getting Started with Software) - YouTube

Part 3
TUTORIAL - How To Use PEPAKURA For Costume Building - Part 3 ( Cutting / Folding - YouTube

Part 4
TUTORIAL - How To Use PEPAKURA For Costume Building- Part 4 (Assembling The Pieces) - YouTube

Part 5
TUTORIAL - How To Use PEPAKURA For Costume Building - Part 5 (Strengthening) - YouTube

Part 6
TUTORIAL - How To Use PEPAKURA For Costume Building - Part 6 - (Filling and Sanding Tips) - YouTube

Part 7
TUTORIAL - How To Use PEPAKURA For Costume Building - Part 7 - Painting Tips (Extended Version) - YouTube

Amazing!!! Where i can find the FOAM pep file of the back side of the armor there isn't for now right?

I just finished the foam conversions for the back and flaps and i should be sending them to darkside sometime this morning. I just gotta move the pieces around to fit in the pages

I just finished the foam conversions for the back and flaps and i should be sending them to darkside sometime this morning. I just gotta move the pieces around to fit in the pages

I just uploaded the foam templates for the 2nd back and also for the flaps. Check the link on the first page.

Amazing work with the files darkside501st!!

Thanks, and yes he is unfolding them. The back piece is a pretty complicated and large part but the new back is even more complicated than the first one. There is a foam template for the back that I uploaded thanks to jackieisrockin.

Beautiful Work darkside501st Thank You ^^ looks like I have a summer project

Hey guys I was wondering if you can help me with these Iron Man files, I’m familiar with Halo Armor builds but I would like to know:

Where would I measure my body for the: Back Plate, Abs, Neck, Shoulder belt, Hip Pod and where do I input that measurement in the program (height, width, depth)?

As for scaling for this armor, would I need to measure extra space for movement or just measure exact?

Thank You

HD picture of my suit :D as you can see there's a fail part on the ab/chest part. . .

559387_290386017710531_100002174054509_651328_1838141757_n.jpg

It's amazing!!! What did you use for the neck?
Post some hd photos if you can!

it's robo's neck file converted to foam. . .as what i'd said on my previous post the torso (eg. chest back and abs) are modified from robo's mark 6 files added some foam to look like those of mark 7. . .

i also used darkside's cod arms and leg parts. . .

12918-img-0435-small-version.jpg

Hey, wanted to show my progress. It is foam if that is not obvious enough, and I will be painting and doing final assembly today and tomorrow to be ready for the premiere tomorrow night.

Best part is, I am 6'7 so I already look somewhat imposing.

looks great Dando! hey darkside what are you modeling for the suit next??? im very exited :love:love...

12918-img-0435-small-version.jpg

Hey, wanted to show my progress. It is foam if that is not obvious enough, and I will be painting and doing final assembly today and tomorrow to be ready for the premiere tomorrow night.

Best part is, I am 6'7 so I already look somewhat imposing.

6'7!! I I hope you play basketball :what:
Lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back